2 Years - 120+lbs gone!

George! It seems you're currently at a weight very close to my starting weight, and you're doing great! I'm loving these photos. Keep it up, and I'll be following this thread. :)

Brilliant George. What a handsome chap you are too! ;) KEEP IT UP!

Thank you for your lovely comments. They're really appreciated <3
Update: I feel better today than I've felt in 6 years. My 5 stone loss has completely changed my outlook. I now feel confident looking towards the future.

For the past 4 weeks I have been maintaining my loss of 70lbs. I decided to start maintaining during Autumn to give my body a rest. I was starting to feel slightly exhausted. I'm so glad that I made this choice, as it's not only been a much needed rest for my body, but it's also given me a snapshot of what the future will be like when I've reached my goal weight.

I will start aiming for losses again from tomorrow. So I'll post more updates than I have been doing.

Thank you to those of you who have commented or followed my progress. Goodluck on your losses!

Taken today, 5 stone loss.

your looking really well cannot wait till i can put my 7st lost on will be great to look back and think wow girl your going for it

Update: I feel better today than I've felt in 6 years. My 5 stone loss has completely changed my outlook. I now feel confident looking towards the future.

For the past 4 weeks I have been maintaining my loss of 70lbs. I decided to start maintaining during Autumn to give my body a rest. I was starting to feel slightly exhausted. I'm so glad that I made this choice, as it's not only been a much needed rest for my body, but it's also given me a snapshot of what the future will be like when I've reached my goal weight.

I will start aiming for losses again from tomorrow. So I'll post more updates than I have been doing.

Thank you to those of you who have commented or followed my progress. Goodluck on your losses!

Taken today, 5 stone loss.

Hey George.

I've been reading your thread and thought I would congratulate you. I like the idea that you've maintained your weight for at least a month - shows discipline and determination to succeed.

If you want some advice: Be consistent, be persistent and be patient. Although I think you already have that covered.

Thank you all for your lovely replies! I haven't forgot about this thread! It's now week 67 and today I hit a big milestone! 100lb loss!
I've learnt a lot over the past 67 weeks, mainly - that good nutrition is key! I've had lows and highs but ultimately my life has changed so much. I still have a long way to go, but for the first time in my adult life I see a future for myself and that feels epic!
I've really used all resources at my disposal. YouTube has been a big help - learning about nutrition. Again, thank you for your replies :-D

Attachments

• IMG_0949.JPG
    IMG_0949.JPG
    121.6 KB · Views: 72
Amazing! You've done amazingly. You're looking rather dashing ! X

Well guys! It’s been two years since I started my journey and what an amazing rollercoaster it’s been. I’m now over 120lb down and still working hard everyday to shift the last 60-80lbs. My life has changed in every possible way, from running a business to dating again. It’s amazing what you can do when you set yourself little goals everyday! Hoping my next update will be soon, and will be 10 stone loss! Thanks for all the lovely comments!

Attachments

• A3FA9C67-4564-4732-AC63-188EB8C1706F.jpeg
    A3FA9C67-4564-4732-AC63-188EB8C1706F.jpeg
    738.5 KB · Views: 50
Lovely as always to hear from you George and to get your latest updates on your weight loss journey!

You are doing fantastic and look absolutely amazing!

Congratulations on starting your own business and I’m very happy to hear you are dating again and enjoying life.

Keep up the good work:classic_smile:

Hi George, I just want to say a big congratulations and you look fantastic! Such a motivation x

Just found your posts. Well done , I’m just starting out and hope I can do as well as you.

Well done George, it's great to hear your long term success

Back