6lb confusion?!

chezza91

I've come home for the weekend, from Uni, so I decided to do my saturday home-weigh with mum's scales. They're electric like mine, but this week I've come up 6lb lighter than last week. I can't believe I've lost 6lb in one week (although I have been pretty good this week).

Last week I maintained but my slimming world expert friend said that was probably because I was ON and that this week I might have a bigger loss but I am not so sure?

This week quite a few people have said I'm looking trimmer but I don't feel like I have lost that much. So yeah I'm really confused...

My mum said it's probably just different scales, but how likely is that with electric ones really?
I would LOVE this 6lb loss to be real but I seriously doubt it somehow... Any advice?
:sigh:

I've come home for the weekend, from Uni, so I decided to do my saturday home-weigh with mum's scales. They're electric like mine, but this week I've come up 6lb lighter than last week. I can't believe I've lost 6lb in one week (although I have been pretty good this week).

Last week I maintained but my slimming world expert friend said that was probably because I was ON and that this week I might have a bigger loss but I am not so sure?

This week quite a few people have said I'm looking trimmer but I don't feel like I have lost that much. So yeah I'm really confused...

My mum said it's probably just different scales, but how likely is that with electric ones really?
I would LOVE this 6lb loss to be real but I seriously doubt it somehow... Any advice?
:sigh:

Easy bet? I would go to boots or tescos and use the scales there see if they match up? Or try another set scales, surely 2/3 scales cant be wrong? But well done!! :0)

Yes you are likely to have a bigger loss after your TOTM and 6 is totally doable, but just be good this week too so you don't get complacent!

I maintained the next week so I think it's probably right now at least. :) I was so confused lol. Didn't realise 6 was even possible in one week.

-6lb in a week is very possible, especially if you've been good and you were 'on' the previous week - its very usual to gain at that time of month. I would take your 6lb loss with a big smile and be happy about it! :) Keep it up!

Back