Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

6st - Gone 4EVER!

Discussion in 'General Weekly Weigh-In' started by Wacky Jacky, 2 October 2009 Social URL.

1. Wacky Jacky

Wacky Jacky Size 10 in time for 2010!

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st5lb(38.53%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    :) I reached my 6st milestone last night at Slimming World Group!:talk017: Everyone was really supportive there!

Unfortuneately my Consultant didn't have a 6st sticker award to put on my book - I was a bit miffed, but when I got home my 8 year old grandaughter (Chelsea) was there with my daughter, and when I told her she searched in my craft box and found me a lovely "well done" sticker and she put it on my book! - it has pride of place - lol! I went onto the Slimming World website and input my loss from group and I got the award, so have managed to put it into my signature on here - so who needs the sticker from the Consultant anyway? - lol

I'm feeling brill about my loss so far, and just wanted to share with all you guys who have kept me going since I joined minimins! Thanks to everyone for your support!

I've still got 7lbs I'd like to shift before Christmas, and I know it's "do-able" - it's taken me about 10 weeks to get rid of the last 7lbs though! There's still time, and I'm determined to do it - I want to be 10st and a size 10 for 2010! - That was just a "dream" when I started this weightloss journey, but I really feel it can become a reality now ............ keep your fingers crossed for me folks?

All the best o'luck'n'stuff to all you fellow "losers" out there - lol

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. elizabeth

elizabeth Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    10st4lb(53.93%)
    Diet:
    No diet, just healthy eating
    That's fantastic, well done! I know just how you're feeling, I hit 6st loss myself this week and I'm kind of stunned. :D

It's a real achievement, you should be very proud of yourself. :cool: :cool: :cool:

4. Stirky7

Stirky7 Believe!

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimfast/JUDDD
    Wow that's a fantastic loss, well done, amazing. :happy096: It just shows it can be done, you'll be an inspiration for a lot of people out there.

We're the same height and have the same goal weight, although I'm a bit further away from it than you. Although three years ago I also weighed in at 16stone :( Did manage to loose 3 1/2 stone first time round, but put two back on. So here I am this time very determined and definitely not going to put any back this time!

Good luck get to goal by Christmas, sure you'll be there! x

5. Karlos

Karlos Full Member

Start Weight:
    28st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    16st8lb(58%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    RNY Bypass
    Whoop whoop that's fantastic Jacky

You should be very very proud of yourself and your brilliant achievement x

:wee:

6. Stirky7

Stirky7 Believe!

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimfast/JUDDD
    Wow Karlos, you've done amazingly! That's an incredible amount to lose, you must feel fantastic :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.