6st plus to lose

lauralou35

I'm hoping to over all lose around 6st or more I'm currently 22st 4Lb iv only been slimming 2weeks an lost 5lb I feel like a Rabbit caught in a cage ATM its been hard getting my head around a whole new diet an way of thinking

Hi hun, I used to weigh 22st, I now weigh 14st 12lbs.keep at it, it does become easier.The more weight i lost the more it spurred me on. Good luck x

Hi Lauralou, I've got about 7.5 stones to lose so I thought I'd join in and say 'Welcome' pet x I'm doing the Cambridge Weight Plan but a colleague lost 6 stone in SW so it can be done (is that the diet you're doing?). Best of luck to you and bravo for taking this step x

hi lauralou welcome good luck on your journey you will do it look at little goals to do not big ones that was my mistake

hi lauralou

i went away on holiday and put over a stone lol i think i hate all crete out there lolol but im back now and doing ok now

Thanks girls I lost 7lbs this week so I'm over moon how r u getting on ? An chez its so hard to resist temptation on holiday isn't it but I'm sure u will get bk into the swing of it an start taking it bk off x

hi lauralou
well done on 7lb loss thats great
it is hard not to eat everything lololol you have done great love x x

lauralou its the best
everyone knows what your going through and helps i love it here x x x

Back