6th Day and counting

markanderl

Silver Member
Well, I am now into my 6th day and 13lbs lost. How I would love this speed of weight loss to carry on but I know it slows up. Still not struggling but cooked my spouse a steak yesterday with salad and man I can see a brand new appreciation for food coming up. Never has salad looked so good as for the steak, well I had to leave the room. LOL. No it was all OK, going to be a long road of temptations but my mindset it right so anything can be achieved. Bye Bye weight, can't say I am sorry to see you go.

Hi

You are doing really well :) It is amazing how it can have that impact on your thoughts. I am really pleased we found Exante :)

Hi Isis, so are you doing very well, well done, looking good. Really glad I found Exante, LL would have been a disaster for me as I prefer to go it alone and of course being a third cheaper helps. I am extremely happy that I decided to google VLCD's as I was extemely unhappy with my start at LL.

Having done a vlcd before, I can tell you that as a few weeks go by, and you are used to being in ketosis thoughts of food do go away:) My biggest problem in the first few weeks was missing carbs, it does go I promise you.

I am starting again and on day 3, I am so looking forward to ketosis because I know that soon I'm going to be really happy and have more energy.

You will be too busy enjoying life and weightloss to be thinking about food:)

Thank you :) I am really pleased! It is going to be good. I was looking at all the other diets too and was pleased when I saw Exante. Thought there must be a catch....But there were none and I love it :)

Thanks Kelly, I have to admit I have no idea if I am in Ketosis or not, no one has commeneted on my breath and I cannot smell anything different, I have also not been hungry since day 1 so i am not sure but being on day 6 I would imagine I am in Ketosis. I do live on breath freshner spray though as I am a manager who has to deal with people all day, maybe they are to scared to say anything but I have aksed them tell me. My energy levels are definately up, did a lot of garden work yesterday and was shattered but very happy.

Thanks Kelly, I have to admit I have no idea if I am in Ketosis or not, no one has commeneted on my breath and I cannot smell anything different, I have also not been hungry since day 1 so i am not sure but being on day 6 I would imagine I am in Ketosis. I do live on breath freshner spray though as I am a manager who has to deal with people all day, maybe they are to scared to say anything but I have aksed them tell me. My energy levels are definately up, did a lot of garden work yesterday and was shattered but very happy.

I think my first time round I was in ketosis after day 4.

The only way you can be really sure is to test on ketosticks

You are losing weight. That is the best indication lol

I found ketostix addictive when I was on Atkins x

Back