6th week result

topcat7000

Got on the scales this morning for my weekly weigh-in and another 2.2lb have gone. Feels really good that my weight loss is pretty consistent each week. Tonight I have a dinner out for my brother's birthday so will enjoy myself but just make sensible choices. Can't praise Diet Chef enough at the moment as it's making this fairly easy right now. It's wonderful being able to put on clothes that I haven't worn for a few years and for them now to look actually quite good! I am planning to have a big wardrobe clear-out in a few months so I can get rid of some bigger sizes that I have no intention of wearing again!

Amazing!

You are doing so well!
Am not hopeful about my next weigh in tomorrow... It was a weekend where I was constantly hungry, and we had guests so I drank too much :( Oh well, even half a pound will be good all things considered. Plus I guess it will give me motivation to do well this week!

I'm also not hopeful this week! Had lovely Thai meal out on Saturday for my brother's birthday (inc wine and prawn crackers!) and although I didn't go mad, I did decide to enjoy the food! Then on Friday we have a lunch out at work for someone's leaving do so that's another lovely Thai meal. Given Saturday's 'weigh-day', this could be a week where I can't expect anything (would be glad if I haven't put weight on :)). Then I'm off again on a business trip on Monday for 3 days so more 'elephant traps'!! Then at least I'm back for a couple of weeks before another trip. Still, for days when I'm in complete control of what I'm eating, at least I'm still finding it easy to stick to. I guess though we can't necessarily expect a linear weight loss if we have social engagements in some weeks (I'm just impatient though and want to lose something at least each week :)).

The results are in!

Well, I thought this week was a bust, but I did manage to lose 1lb. Which is better than nothing, considering I did have 2 big dinners, some choccies and some crisps :eek:.
And a whole lot of wine....
But hey, let's be positive. Mon-Wed I have been very good, so hopefully the momentum will carry me through and next week's result better. I guess the odd blip is normal, plus I'm trying to convince myself that a few bigger meals will trick my body into burning more fat again. That is how it works, right?!

Well done for the loss and being able to live your life

:)

That's brilliant :)

I've had a few slow weeks. Put a bit on when I got ill then had a massive blow out for my birthday so spent a week losing that, then I maintained

So I weighed in on Monday and I've lost 1lb so that's great. Finally it's on the move again ! Yay
Super committed now, and I've changed my weigh in day from Wednesday to Monday to keep me sensible over the weekend, as that's where my problem eating habits come out to play

Good luck everyone for the coming week

Sarah x

Good plan on changing your weigh in day mines on a Sunday so I've gotta be good. But then I'm in such a hurry to lose weight I just see cheating as adding extra weeks to the weight loss phase lol

Well done on the 1lb tho

Well, as wednesday was my weigh in day I thought I'd record the other 1lb lost this morning. Woo!,
I'll start from Monday on Monday. Hopefully I can lose another 1lb by then. This has spurred me on some more.... 10lbs lost... Can't believe it. Close to a stone now....
Sarah xxx

Woohoooo your doing great!!!

Back