6th weigh in

tiny1983

Hi guys

Just had my sixth weigh in, 6lbs down so that's 42lb down which is exactly 3 stone in 6 weeks. This diet is hard but worth it once you're in the flow.

Well done, tiny! :) A lovely big loss of 6! ...and gratz on the 3 stone!! :D

Well done that's fab!!! My chemist couldn't fit me in this week for my week 5 weigh in, have to wait until next to find out! Not happy!! Fab diet with fab results though. You should be very proud, it takes a lot of willpower to do what we r doing :0)

Poor you, Jess. :( That sounds pretty daft of your pharmacy though. It doesn't take long to weigh and surely they realise that people need the motivation of the weekly weigh-in!?

Poor you, Jess. :( That sounds pretty daft of your pharmacy though. It doesn't take long to weigh and surely they realise that people need the motivation of the weekly weigh-in!?

Exactly what I told them Noitulove, even when I said I might lapse without the encouragement of the weigh in they still wouldn't slip me in! They told me to go home, jump on my scales and compare them to theirs and weigh myself this week at home! (Not impressed!).

:( I genuinely feel cross on your behalf!

Keep up the good work though and look forward to hearing a nice big two week loss next week! :)

What about your week supply of shakes? When I get weighed each week I get my shakes at the same time.

64.5lbs lost in 11 weeks :)

What about your week supply of shakes? When I get weighed each week I get my shakes at the same time.

64.5lbs lost in 11 weeks :)

They made me go in for them on Sat morning, my weigh in should have been today, the bank holiday. The chemist was quiet but they wouldn't let me weigh in early!! My next weigh in is next Monday :0(. The praise and encouragement is what partly keeps me going!!. My scales are not accurate either so I'm not sure of a definate weight loss for this week. It is a loss however which is good.

Well done Tiny! That's fan x

Jess...that's shocking! I dont have to make an appointment, I just walk in. If they are busy then I will have to wait a few minutes but that's it. They should have made the effort to fit you in, it takes a minute! X

Back