• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

6th weigh in

santy

well 2moro it is my 6th weigh, i cant belive it has gone so fast, always get nervous before my weigh in but i have not cheated, got another stone to lose :gen157:so i hope that i am on my way to losing it, my hols are in 4 weeks so i will keep going, thanks once again for all you support, and i will post my reply 2moro

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
hi santy, i bet you'll do great! I am just starting out tomorrow for the first time and i am really nervous, that fact that you have been on this for 6 weeks is really motivating for me so thank you and to everyone else also !!!!

I will look forward to your post to congratulate you on your loss.

S: 11st4lb G: 8st4lb
Hey, Im sure that next stone will be off in time for your holiday no problemo! :) x

Sara4

Gold Member
S: 15st6lb C: 15st6lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 35.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Good Luck tomorrow hun!!! Sending you light vibes!!! :vibes:

TracyJ

Gold Member
Good luck hun xxx

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
C: 8st11lb G: 8st11lb
Good luck ...i am also a fellow mondayer lmao

2hourglass

Silver Member
well 2moro it is my 6th weigh, i cant belive it has gone so fast, always get nervous before my weigh in but i have not cheated, got another stone to lose :gen157:so i hope that i am on my way to losing it, my hols are in 4 weeks so i will keep going, thanks once again for all you support, and i will post my reply 2moro

Oooo.. 6 weeks, I can only dream - wishing you luck :flowers:

cuddlyfairy

Gold Member
S: 18st9lb G: 9st0lb
Good luck for tomorrow santy.

My week 6 WI should also be tomorrow but coz of work I have to wait till Wednesday :-(

Hope you have a HUGE loss.

x

2hourglass

Silver Member
Good luck for tomorrow santy.

My week 6 WI should also be tomorrow but coz of work I have to wait till Wednesday :-(

Hope you have a HUGE loss.

x

Same to you Cuddles - good luck:D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Lipotrim Weekly Weigh In 9
Lipotrim Weekly Weigh In 3
Lipotrim Weekly Weigh In 5
Lipotrim Weekly Weigh In 4
CD Weekly Weigh In 2