6th WI

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Achelois, 13 April 2007 Social URL.

1. Achelois

Achelois Full Member

Hi folks - just to update you..

I had WI last night (no. 6) was a bit disappointed but gave me a good kick to keep motivated and shift the weight. I lost 2lbs and 6 ounces - so I was only 1 measly pound and 2 ounces off my loss of 2 stones. HOWEVER I WILL GET THERE at next weigh in next week.

Thanks for all your continued support

A xxx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. stacey

stacey i love minimins me :)

brilliant weight loss so far achelois :)

keep up the fab work, and am sure you will be def over the 2 stone mark next week :)

4. MandyB2

MandyB2 Moderator/CD Counsellor

Well done on another fab loss.... that 2 stone mark should be no bother for next week:) :)

Love xxxxxx:)
  5. voodoo

voodoo LOVING MY WATER

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Celebrity Slim
    Great to see you posting again! I lost 4lbs this week, I'm now TWO pounds away fron TWO STONE!!! Here's to next week's weigh-in!! Just think by the Summer we will be looking pretty good!!xxxxxx (though it will be Autumn for me as I have ANOTHER 6 stone to go, lol!)
  6. kazbro

kazbro jelly belly

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    well done you have done great xx
  7. Achelois

Achelois Full Member

Voodoo - I did reply to your message on cambridgedieters... you are doing really well too - all I keep thinking is that it took me the best part of 30 years to get this fat so if it only takes a few months to loose it - I should be grateful!

Everyone else - thanks for your kind comments,,, on a mission!
  8. kittykat

kittykat Gold Member

Start Weight:
    go girl im back on track now after gaining 7lbs after a 2 week binge !!!!!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.