7-14-21-28

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by bellefrogette, 25 January 2011 Social URL.

1. bellefrogette

bellefrogette Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Diet:
    CWP & Zero Noodles
    A question to any CDC or those with experience.

Does one have to buy a minimum of 21 or 28 products per week for the service and weigh in?

I have my supplies , I am using the US formula which I prefer and I am going to a diet club for support and weigh ins now cos I need something, but it would be preferable to go to a CDC once a week..

But I do not need much and i won't stockpile. At most I would buy 7-10 products? Is this doable, does anyone do this or does CD HQ have a minimum that people need to be buying? or is it down to the CDC discretion?

Thanks

Bella

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. determinator

determinator Banned

as far as I know its down to each individual CDC . I am sure most would be happy with you buying 7-10 a week as they make money on each pack , and there will be people on plans who only use 1 pack a day , so I guess its worth contacting a CDC and asking :)

4. bellefrogette

Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Diet:
    CWP & Zero Noodles
    Hi Katie,

thanks..and you must be right and its not that I will want a long pep talk or anything I just want to be able to have a place to ask questions that are VLCD specific.

Bella

5. Setas

Setas Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(10.55%)
    Diet:
    CD
    My CDC lets me buy as few or many as I need

6. bellefrogette

Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Diet:
    CWP & Zero Noodles
    Thats ood to know Setas, I think I set up my head that did not exist in fact :)

7. sumayyah

sumayyah please try again

Start Weight:
    23st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(25.3%)
    Diet:
    was cambridge now exante
    my cdc has just started of a policy of if you dont buy anything then she charges £10 fee. shes had alot of clients who arnt sticking to it so arnt buying anything but are turning up every week for weigh in and a chat ( and that woman can talk, took me 45 minutes of saying i better get going before i made it out the door )

8. determinator

determinator Banned

I can understand that Sumayyah, she is a business and if the people are taking up her time not buying anything then she is loosing money .

9. sumayyah

sumayyah please try again

Start Weight:
    23st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(25.3%)
    Diet:
    was cambridge now exante
    yep, lucky for me ive never spent less than £20 at my weekly weigh in

10. Beccubug

Beccubug Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13lb(17.08%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Mine has a minimum of half the weekly products needed but having said that she has let me miss weeks if I have managed to stockpile them. Mine is very flexible and lovely, I think a lot of them are.

11. rubyangel

rubyangel skinny jeans-im on my way

Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Diet:
    exante
    mine has no minimum order either

12. jillcambridge

jillcambridge Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(25.94%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Mine has no minimum order - when I had stockpiled over Christmas, I went one week and just bought 3 packs for the following week (ooops!)

Whats the US formula please?

Xxx

13. MinnieMel

MinnieMel Why Be Normal?

Start Weight:
    192lb
    Current Weight:
    192lb
    Goal Weight:
    138lb
    Lost(%):
    0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers/low carb/cc
    Here is a sticky that explains things pretty well. I prefer the US products because they have a line called Food-For-Life which is soy based and seems to agree with me better. However, the UK CD has a wider variety of flavours and is easier to obtain. The formulation is that the nutrition is set to USDA standards verses EU. Either should be fine for VLCD.

MM

http://www.minimins.com/cambridge-d...54021-cambridge-diet-united-states-facts.html

14. bellefrogette

Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Diet:
    CWP & Zero Noodles
    well folks, on balance, cos I do not want anyone feeling they are doing me a favour-, and it is a business after all,( but I think the CDC who wants to charge £10 just for folk who are not buying and who just want to talk is not expecting them to pay that, just hoping they will stop showing up)

I'll ring around but if the WW meeting continues to be warm and chaotic( she has a huge crowd) I'll just stick with fleshy support there and here I'll get my VLCD support ..come to think of it, what will I get extra, i don't really need the product, I like the bars, but I am happy enough to use a different brand and I have enough water flavourings and crystal-lite. I'll keep the option, optional.

Bella

15. Goreygirl

Goreygirl Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(17.5%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Sounds like a plan :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.