• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

7 day challenge starting 28/4

I'll be in Stacey. I'm on day 7 of don't know how many restarts, been 100% for all of it. First weigh in tomorrow, so I'll give my weight loss next Sunday.

Just declined 2 invitations to go out tonight so I don't blow it, I know I won't get back on the wagon tomorrow if I go out tonight, so would rather not take the chance.

Hope you have a better day today.:)

I'll give it a go am restarting today after a crap few days due to my little boy being in hospital - Have weighed in in tescos this morning so will do the same next saturday x

I'm in :) I'M on day 4 and TRYING to drink 4 litres a day.

What do i do, post my weight at the end of my week?? I have a weigh in on tuesday, so i'll post then.

Good luck xx

I'm In.......

Starting tomorrow so will post my loss on Sunday if that's ok.....

We can do this!

Linkypie
xx

Day 1 again for me so I'm in. Trying to lose a stone by the 19th May. Going to start off with a positive attitude and exercise every day. Also, will try to drink all that water :sigh: not very good usually. Good luck everyone!

SARAHP

Silver Member
I will give it a go even though im having huge failings at the moment so sunday will be my day 1 again. Sarahxx.

_Razorbladelove_

Powdered Toast Man
4 ltrs??

Make it 6!! lol

_Razorbladelove_

Powdered Toast Man
See 6 ltrs for me wouldnt be so bad, i done it theother day i didnt actually pee as much as i thought i would lol....i just pee'd for longer lol

I dont want be up going to wee all night mind you i have done 1 litre since i got home. (trying to make up for the bad things i have done today.)

Me.
OOOOO another bad boy for spanking....lol. :whoopass: Only the 1 seeing you have drank a litre.

See 6 ltrs for me wouldnt be so bad, i done it theother day i didnt actually pee as much as i thought i would lol....i just pee'd for longer lol

Rofl......:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Count me in!!! I get weighed on Tuesday so will post then.
I have weirdly had 4.5 litres of water today mostly out of boredom as I am feeling a little ill today:( is it possible to drown yourself internally??!! lol
S xxx

I managed 6 litres on Thursday, made suere I had most of it before 3pm and actually didn't need to get up once during the night. So that's the plan again today! :)

Hope it all goes well today!

Hi all!!

Just wondered how all the 7-dayers are getting on?

So far so good. Struggling a bit at the moment so came here for inspiration! Got one more shake for the day - hmmm what to have strawberry or chocolate??!! Most of the way through my water for the day, too, so thats' good - hopefully no toilet trips tonight! :D

K xx

Meneither

The Me Is Back.........
Hi all!!

Just wondered how all the 7-dayers are getting on?

So far so good. Struggling a bit at the moment so came here for inspiration! Got one more shake for the day - hmmm what to have strawberry or chocolate??!! Most of the way through my water for the day, too, so thats' good - hopefully no toilet trips tonight! :D

K xx
2 Shakes down and about 2 1/2 litres of water gone 1 soup and a shake to go and more water of course.

Me.

Hey Me! Hope you're day has gone ok! I've had my last lot of water and now off to bed! I know very early but I have some reading to do for an essay and if I don't get away from here it won't get done!

Anyhow I made it through the day! :clap: :clap: :clap: so I'm pleased about that cos it didn't look likely at about 5pm!

K xx