7 stone gone!!!!

WOW WOW WOW............what an amazing achievement, 102lbs (7stone) is just outstanding. You are truely inspirational and definitely a role model for the rest of us, very well done, you are brilliant.

I've just posted in the October Challenge to ask if you would consider updating your profile with your statistics. I'd be interested to see what percentage you have lost and how much left to go etc... I find it really interesting to read those statistics, it gives me so much hope.

Well done again and best of luck to you for next week.

Thank you for the great comments Mrs R x I've still got got another 3 stone 1 pound to lose. I will try and change my statistics on my profile for you.

Mrs R I've tried to do my statistics on the laptop but I can't change my start BMI as its showing the incorrect one don't suppose you know how to? I always use my I phone app.

Well I thought it just happened automatically when you put your start weight in? Not sure that the capital letter S in your start weight has confused it? Lol. Try puting a small case letter s and se if it works.

Well done toddshar on reaching 7st3lbs weight loss must say you really have great will power wishing you the very best of luck with the rest of you weight loss

Hey well done Todshar, it has worked. Was I right in my suggestion of what the problem was?

Wow can't believe how much your BMI has come down, that's so fantastic. xx

Well done sharon i see your still having great weekly losses

Well done Toddshar, fantastic achievement and an absolute inspiration for me!

BM

AMAZING!!! Well done, u must feel great xx

Ms R said:
Hey well done Todshar, it has worked. Was I right in my suggestion of what the problem was?

Wow can't believe how much your BMI has come down, that's so fantastic. xx

Yes Mrs R you were right with your suggestion. I hardly use the laptop as always on I phone app. What has my BMI come down from to as I can't see them on my laptop or I phone.

al30 said:
Well done sharon i see your still having great weekly losses

Cheers Al. How are you getting on? Pass 2 weeks I only had a few pounds lost but this week it's pick it's self up again fingers crossed it will stay that way x

Back