7 Stone to a Happier me!!

martine125

Well heres the first page of my final diary. I have attempted and failed on numerous occasions at just about every diet going. I must have last the same 3 or 4 stone a dozen times. My most recent attempt was at shakes only which i have played around with for the past 4 weeks. Although i have managed to lose 10 lbs its been so up and down and i know for me not sustainable in the long term.
My best success albeit nearly 20 years ago was with slimming world getting to within 10lbs of target!! My god 20 years of diets!!! This has to change or i have to change my way of thinking xx
Anyway joined slimmingworld last night and bught a cook book as well.
I get fed up of cooking different things for the family so am going to try to make things thatwill do us all xx
Would love to chat or buddy up with someone who has around the same 7 stone!! to lose to hopefully support each other on our journeys. I see a lot of people post their food intake which is great for ideas when i am starting out. Will try and do the same xx

Lying in bed just now contemplating what to have for breakfast. Feeling fresh as a daisy as no alcohol consumed last night, but cant say the same for hubby who is snoring away as i write. Im sure he will have a delicate head on him this morning following a late or shoulld i say early morning session!!(half past onethis morning when he rolled in lol xx) .
Online shop should come between 5 and six tonight so not sure what to have later. Sat with a recipe book when i ordered to make sure i had lots of the extra ingredients and store cupboard items in the shopping.

Think i will have ryvita (heb) and low fat cheese spread(hea) topped with waferthin ham, tomato, followed by a muller yoghurt. Already had two tangerines whilst writing on here lol x I have enougb carrot and corriander soup left that i made for lunch which i will follow with an egg salad. Think i have 2 apples and another tangerine left in the fruit bowl until delivery so that will do as snacks. Good day planned lets see it through!

Had such a busy few days at work and not 100% on plan boooo! The dreaded flu going round and its rife everywhere. As well as time of the month im not expecting a great loss this week but every little helps xx

Well have had a few weeks of ups and downs, work and life getting in the way but have persevered and feel that for the past week and a half i have been right back on track. Im not letting one bad day lead to one bad week then month from now on. This change is for life!! My goal is Christmas and then to maintain which means that I will be the lightset weight that hubby has seen Yay!!!!! Anyway a good bit to go before I am there so small steps. Although it was 5 weeks ago that I joined slimming world and havent made it to class booooo!! i have kept going and I have lost 9lbs. Not a huge loss when I have over 90lbs still to go lol but a loss. I will try and make some time for myself to get back on here and keep up to date with how things are going and keep myself motivated, but I really feel positive over the past 2 weeks and am starting to believe that I can really lose this weight for good and bring out the happier me!!

Hi Martine125

i have also about 7 stone to lose. I have started so again but online as I know I don't have time at the minute for classes. I am also looking for a buddy if you are still looking for one :) x

Thanks Youhavetobelieve. That would be great, i need all the motivation i can get lol xx. I have had 2 days off there as cebrated sons 18th so several meals out and drinks have been undertaken!!,But i did manage an early morning session at the gym yesteday mornjng. Not going to worry about what i have eaten just cut back again tomorrow although i must say after not having bread for two weeks i had rolls and although i enjoyed them at the time i feel really bloated now. so dont think the taste is worth this feeling xx

Why can I not manage to keep this up to date? Me thinks I let life get to involved and put myself last!! Anyway another w4 weeks has passed and some ups and downs along theway. On a positive I have managed to lose another 6 lbs which is a steady loss. A lot slower than I usually but I am taking a slightly scenic route in the hope that I can sustain this. All too often big losses at the start for me mean I go off the wagon really quickly!
Nearly in the 16's so heres to the next 4 weeks. I hope that with the better weather I can get out a bit more walking and increase the exercise so I will aim for 8lbs over the next 4 weeks to get me firmly into the 16's. x

Back