Extra Easy 7 stone to lose

MrsBrodie

I have tried every diet imaginable including Slimming World but here I go again. I rejoined Slimming World last Friday and I must admit I am finding this new way of eating quite enjoyable. I find it hard to believe that I will lose weight with so much Free Food available. However on saying that I have lost 5lbs in my first week and I am glad to say I have neither felt hungry or deprived. I find I am eating a lot more fruit and veg and have cut down on the amount of bread and biscuits I was previously eating.

i look forward to logging on here and reading all the inspiring posts. It all looks good so far.

Well done on your great first week weight loss, MrsB! I have about 7 stone to lose too, and I'm a big fan of Slimming World :)

Im also a big fan of slimming world i lost 2 n half stone 2 years ago i had a baby last year so iv rejoined and have over 3 stone to lose

Hi there and well done on starting your journey (like any journey the first few steps are the hardest, but then you're on your way x). I can empathise with you (I've lost 7st exactly, up to last weigh in 3wks ago. I've broken my foot and struggling to get to group at mo but sw has become such a way of life now, I'm still on plan). I'm nearly at target after 19mths - I've had my fair share of 'off plan' moments which is why it's taken me so long I guess, but it's a marathon and not a sprint and life happens. best advice I can give is to forgive yourself, don't punish yourself when you have unplanned syns (I know no-one forces us to have a slice when we pop into a friends for a coffee or to have the odd treat at a buffet) and if you can say no then great, but if you say yes - then don't starve yourself afterwards to make up for it or even worse say oh well, I've ruined it now, I might as well have loads more. Instead, just draw a line under it and pretend it didn't happen. In the long term, this'll keep you on plan - I promise. I'd also advise celebrating the milestones along the way. Sw plan is a way of life, cos it's healthy and sustainable. Well done, good luck. Hope to hear of your successes along the way (5lbs is a fab start)

Welcome to mins my lovely xx

Welcome to all the new ladies! :) You've definitely come to the right place. Mini's is brilliant! Good luck everyone.

Kathy

Back