7 weeks of Cambridge

Heyy all -

I just thought I'd start a diary on this if anyone is interested in how much i lose from week to week - I know I find everyone else's really motivating!

Well i am 5 ft 2 and started this diet last Tuesday at 12 stone 4! Just had this weeks weigh in and I was 11 stone 6 which is a 12lb weight loss!!!! I am now in the 'overweight' not obese category which is a relief. Its the 2nd time I've done the diet so I at least know what I'm doing. Anyway will keep you all posted on the progress :)

Sophie xxx

Hey Hun

Would love to follow your progress, iv been doing ss for 4 weeks exactly from tmw went from 13.8 to 12.4 last week. Unfortunately I have messed around really badly for the past 3 days so will see the damage tmw morning.

Tmw will be a fresh start and hoping to stick to it 100% till I get to 10 stones. Will let u know what the damage is in the morning.

Good luck Hun x

Ahh I'm sure it won't be too bad and you're weight loss so far has been fab - I think seeing the consultant is quite motivating anyway - even if i'm on a blip i always come away thinking I'll be good (last time i did it that is)

Oh I WISH i'd done 4 weeks already...on week 2 and gotta say it's dragging! Keep me posted on the progress defo! You have a thread?

Soph xxx

Not good weighed in 7lbs heavier making it 12.9 but I have learnt my lesson so hopefully next week will lose the 7 and the following week get into the 11s. Fingers crossed il get there haven't been in the 11s in 6 years!!!

Omg I know what you mean about it dragging loll we just need to take each day as it comes and eventually it will be weeks.
No Hun I haven't started a thread I might consider if I pass the next two weeks.

What's your goal weight and what days are your weigh ins?

Oh well - well done for getting back on the wagon! And i think some of the weight you put on will just be your stomach filling up so as soon as you empty it again it will drop off. I tried to start it about a month ago and after like 5 days I had a cheat day which turned into a cheat week which turned into me stopping it for 3 weeks and putting on even more weight! So absolute props for getting back on it and being so positive - I know how tough it is!

My weigh in day is Tuesday so still a while before I've even done 2 weeks...huff huff. What's yours? Wednesday I assume from the posts? And my goal weight is flexible really - I originally thought 10st 7 would be great after 7 weeks of this but now that that's only 13lbs away and I still have 6 weeks to go my imagination is getting away with me and I'm thinking i could be even less. But 10.7 in 6 weeks time would be great. My ultimate dream weight is about 9 stone (or just under) but I'm thinking it will probably be like summer 2016 before I can realistically be there in a stable way.

Hbu?

soph xxx

Ahh i just had a blip - an omlette, chicken, real mayo, ham, cheese: basically anything that wasn't carbs that was in my fridge! damn!

Nooo me to I messed up again!! U did ok u had protein so you should still be in ketosis. I had chicken wraps x2 packet of wotsit choc bar omg what's the point I seriously feel like am wasting money. Might do ss+ as I clearly need to enjoy some sort of a meal!! Going to put a thread up to see if anyone has done well with it.

Hun u literally have 13lbs left to your 1st goal stick it out u will be done in a few weeks or even try ss+
Xx

Haha thanks i know! But *feeling sheepish* i did cheat terribly this week...doubt I'll have lost anything but hopefully haven't gained...weigh in tomorrow.

Its so de-motivating when you cheat :( Especially, like you said, because it seems such a waste of money - the days i cheat I tend to have 3 products THEN go crazy so its not even like i saved on the products. Its almost worth just coming completely off it for a few days for a breather and to save the products for a day i actually might stick to it...

I'm on ss+ not ss as I'm gymming with it and in a way its easier because you can eat and in a way its harder because you have to have the self control to say "No Sophie! This is more than 200 calories! Put half that chicken back in the fridge!" which i have limited success at actually doing. Have you moved to ss+? or are you sticking it out?

I should have been weighed on Tue but this week it will be tomorrow so I'll post up the damage no matter what and next week is a new week xxxx

Haha thanks i know! But *feeling sheepish* i did cheat terribly this week...doubt I'll have lost anything but hopefully haven't gained...weigh in tomorrow.

Its so de-motivating when you cheat :( Especially, like you said, because it seems such a waste of money - the days i cheat I tend to have 3 products THEN go crazy so its not even like i saved on the products. Its almost worth just coming completely off it for a few days for a breather and to save the products for a day i actually might stick to it...

I'm on ss+ not ss as I'm gymming with it and in a way its easier because you can eat and in a way its harder because you have to have the self control to say "No Sophie! This is more than 200 calories! Put half that chicken back in the fridge!" which i have limited success at actually doing. Have you moved to ss+? or are you sticking it out?

I should have been weighed on Tue but this week it will be tomorrow so I'll post up the damage no matter what and next week is a new week xxxx

Lollll I know its horrible cheating I do the same have all 3 shakes and night time blow it. I think u should give urself a couple of days rest and start again.

That's what I did and thankfully iam on day 4 doing ss+ I feel I actually am enjoying the diet now as I have something to look forward to as it feels like iam cheating but am not loll. This is the 1st time in my life trying ss+ iv always done ss of 3 shakes no bars no porridge nothing but shakes.

I won't be weighing in till every 4 weeks as I feel I get tooo obsessed with the number. And if its not that good of a loss I could easily give up altogether. Surely I should lose at Least 10lb which will make me be 11.13 a number I havnt been in 6 years!!!!

Good luck with weigh in Hun. Wish I was were u are in weight lollll stick it out u can do it x

Wow that's so good to no weigh yourself for 4 weeks! I weigh myself just about every day... its ridiculous really because even if i have a drink of water I'll be heavier so its difficult to see what you've actually lost. But the quick weight loss keeps me going so I don't think i could stop.

I lost 3lbs this week which is not that great for 2nd week however considering I lost so much week 1 and have cheated horribly I'm over the moon! I'll be 100% on it this week and fingers crossed I can get into the 10 stones! Its may not be possible but I'm going to do my best! xxxx

Okay I haven't posted in ages but just thought I'd update anyone who's interested in what's been going on:

for the next 2 weeks since my weigh in at 11.3 i was awful and just barely did the diet and so in 2 weeks all i lost was 1lb! But anyway - 'maintaining isn't gaining'! so never mind. I will be weighed on Tuesday and hopefully (because I've been pretty good so far this week) will be in the 10 stones!

Soph xxx

Well might as well keep posting - last week i managed to lose 6lbs! woohoo...now 10st 10...in the 10 stones! yayyy!

well i was pretty good this week but only managed a lb...dunno why :( but will keep chipping away! I did say my goal was 10 st 7 which is only 2lbs away now! Hopefully a bigger weight loss next week but 1lb is better than 0lbs (or worse)

Back