7 Weeks xmas challenge

Loser85

Gold Member
7 Mondays left till xmas so im going for a stone in 7 weeks. Feel free to add yourself if you want to.

Loser85 - 0 lbs lost/14 lbs to go.

7 Mondays left till xmas so im going for a stone in 7 weeks. Feel free to add yourself if you want to. Loser85 - 0 lbs lost/14 lbs to go.

I'd love to join the challenge if that's ok? I would also like a stone off by Christmas :) I weigh on a Thursday morning.

MrsK81 0lbs/14lbs to go

X

I'd like to join in too. Would love to get a stone off for xmas.

Loser85 - 0 lbs lost/14 lbs to go
MrsK81 0lbs/14lbs to go
Nikki299 - 0lbs lost/14lbs to go

MrsK81 0lbs/14lbs to go
Nikki299 - 0lbs lost/14lbs to go
LouMo - 0lbs lost/14lbs to go

Updated for you LouMo.

My weigh in days a Sunday.

How we all getting on? I've been a bit hit and miss to be fair. Thing is im borderline diabetic and whilst i dont need meds the doc recommended weightloss. Got through my 1st day fin then it came to 11pm laying in bed watching tv. My sugar dipped so badly i had to eat extra to calm it. Ummed and aahed and thought PP might be better as i get weeklies there in case i need them but i was thinking of snacks during the day rather than keeping them for sugar dips. So think vintage is the way to go but will be keeping a couple of wee oranges by the bedside incase i dip again.

Well i have been 100% so far, but it is only day 4!!! I have also saved a few points each day for a few extras on saturday, so far so good.

I have just sat and worked out the points in my graze boxes, i subscribed a few weeks ago and didn't really intend to keep getting them after my free and half price ones arrived but typical me kept forgetting to cancel, and yet another one would plop through the door. I have now got 6 unopened boxes as i was putting off opening them coz i thought they would be high in points of but surprisingly most of the items are fairly low point. I've just sampled a piece of honeycomb flapjack for 1.5p and a tub of dried apples pieces with toffee sauce for 1p. Both were very very nice.

I have also just ordered 2 dresses for my staff xmas night out
Long Black/Jade Colour Block Grecian Maxi Evening Dress Size 16-26 Party/Cruise | eBay
and
M&Co. Women Lace and mesh prom dress
1st one should definately fit not so sure about 2nd, haven't had anything from m and co before so no idea if their sizes are big or small. I'll just be happy if one of them fits and looks nice!!!

So how is everyone else doing?? Hope you've managed to sort out your sugar levels Loser.

Hello Can i join please :) Im starting Monday..I miss the old WW system so much and gutted they changed to the new fangled points system..But i have all my old books and calculator so im prepared.Lost 3 stone last time without feeling deprived so im feeling motivated..actually sick of eating rubbish now x

I'm back and hanging my head in shame! I have mooched back to sw and pro points in the time that I have been away and given up on both within a day! I really with that I could stick to a plan. Anyway in back if you'll have me and starting a fresh on old ww tomorrow morning. I've just done a tesco shop and dug my books out again for a much needed re-read! I'll try my hardest not to abandon you again!
X

Yes mrsovertone, i love the m & co one too, really really hoping it fits!!!!

I have still been 100%, had a chinese and wine last night but pointed it properly (i think!!) had a spring roll (5.5) and chicken and broccoli (6) with boiled rice which i weighed (6). The chicken and mushroom which i thought would be the closest to the chicken and broccoili is only 3p in the book, i thought that was a bit low so i doubled it.
Tonight i made salmon with new potatoes and samphire, and i've got 10p left and 16 saved points for later if i fancy something. I bought some popping corn so might make some and watch a film.

How is everyones weekend going so far?

Thought i'd pop in to see how everyone was doing though dont know how i dare with the week ive had food wise! (wont be upset with a 2lb gain my 1st week we'll put it that way!) Not letting it put me off though. Going to England for a family xmas on the 23rd Dec and want to prove to my mum i can lose weight. (she told me a few months ago i'd never reach goal)

Nikki i prefer the black dress, would be more flattering i think. Plus it has sleeves which is always a plus.

Mrsovertone you are more than welcome to join but i cant add you to the list as you never said what you wanted to lose.

MrsK81 0lbs/14lbs to go
Nikki299 - 5lbs lost/9lbs to go
LouMo - 0lbs lost/14lbs to go

Just popping in to see how everyone is doing and update the challenge. I lost 5lbs this week which i am sooo pleased about, especially as i have still been eating well and having plenty treats. I actually worked out the pp in a few of my days and they were really high, one day was 55pp!!!! So how have i lost weight this week and not when i was following pp????? Does not make any sense to me, but i am happy to be losing again.

So when is everyone else weighing in? Will look forward to seeing how you all did.

Fantastic Nikki really well done. It feels good when that happens your obviously doing something right. Keep it up :( I've not been on here not been motivated resulting in 5lb gain in a week!! It has been TOTM but finished now so think any excess water weight will be away by now :(. I'm so miserable and the more down I feel the more I eat. My day off 2day and I don't want to get out of bed for fear of eating! I'm the heaviest I've been in years and the heaviest I've been with my partner I'm so embarassed. Hoping by writing on here will give me the shake I need. New challenge for me starts today! I'm 13st 10 1/2lbs even if I get rid of 10 1/2 lbs for Xmas I may feel better. But I've decided no ifs no buts I'll have my nice Xmas dinner and treats and New Year's Day treats and out with that everything else will be pointed. It's the only way forward for me. Hope everyone is having a nice day :)

I had a 3lb gain.

There, admiited it. Not going to sulk over it, was my fault completely.

I seem to have a binging thing going on of an evening. Have my pointed curly wurly and bag of oddities as my night time nibbles yet want more straight away. Thought of maybe having higher point choc but then i'd miss the oddities. Not quite sure how to work this yet.

Nikki - congrats on the loss :)
LouMo - we can do this!

Hi girls, bad news about the gains BUT there are still 5 more weigh ins before xmas so still time for decent losses!!!!

Loser night time is my nemisis too, i always want to nibble at stuff whilst watching tv. Is there any way you could save a few more points for the evening so you could have something bigger or a few small items. Do you like carrot and cucumber sticks? I'm not a huge fan but with a dip made from fat free yougurt and spices/seasonings are really nice and keep me munching for ages for just a couple of points. I also bought some popping corn and made it with 1 tsp of oil and sweetner,50g was 4p and quite a big bowlfull.

Update on the dresses, both have arrived and the green/black maxi fits fine and i bought a nice shrug to cover the ole bingo wings so looks quite nice, the black and lace m & co one is soooooo lovely, i tried it on last night but was at home alone and it has a side zip which i couldn't do up by myself so am not sure if zip will tie all the way up, but if it does i will definately be wearing it as it was very very flattering on, much nicer than i hoped!!! If i stick to my points for the next 5 weeks and wear holdy inny pants i reckon it will be fine (fingers crossed). Really looking forward to my staff night out now.

So what have you all been up to? Is everyone organised for xmas yet?

The past few days have been not bad I caved in last night needed sugar so had cornflakes with sweetener that's not so bad eh?? :/ on the whole I've been not bad starting to feel better about myself. Fingers crossed for weigh in next wed. How's everyone been? Need to remind myself to post daily for motivation but when it's not so busy we don't bother :( x

It's very quiet on here indeed!!! Why is nobody updating their info for the challenge?

I didn't have the best of weekends as a friend invited me to go for an indian on friday night and i drank nearly a whole bottle of red wine too, why does indian food have to be soooo high in points??????!!!!! Then i had a fish supper on saturday night but that was within points as i didn't eat much else all day. Got myself back on track yesterday though and have been very good today. Not sure if i will get a loss on Wednesday now as i was well over points with the indian but i would be happy with a sts.

I'm back. Have spent the last few weeks swapping between sw and we and it's driving me mad!! Finally decided that, as much as I love sw, ww gives me the flexibility to grab and go at work and not have to cook from the beginning each evening. I weighed in yesterday morning and have lost 0.5lbs. I'm not going to reach my stone target before Christmas but I aim to lose as much as I can. I'll try and post my progress each day-hoping that it will help keep me on track

Xx

Back