70 viewing ???

Pheonix2010

Silver Member
70 people viewing slim and save forum , really ??

not sure if this is odd , never seen a number like that before

70 (8 members & 62 guests)

Guess there's a lot out there wanting to join us :)

I have been lurking for a while too and seeing how well you guys have done has persuaded me that I have nothing to lose except weight :)
Suzi x

Yay suzi your defo right there x

I lurked for some time before taking the plunge. In previous years I also remember starting a diet new years day and falling of it around about now so perhaps they are all in the same boat and looking for a better solution?!

google bot ?? lol you speak a different language

just seemed really odd , i suppose when you are one of the people who first started talking about s and s on here and there were about 5 of us doing it , it seems really odd when you see a number like that , it wasnt even that long ago !!

Lol Phoenix, a Google Bot is the software that Google use to trawl around websites to collect information from websites to use in its web searches.

But even if a few were Google Bots it's still a lot of people viewing. There are 21 at the mo.

A google bot is basically something from google looking for topics of conversation etc. I expect some will be for adsense (for the site advertising) and some will be for search results etc.

Everytime I ask google a question about s and s it brings up one of our threads

Back