777 Challnge starts tomorow

zi-ann

Thought i would give the 777 challenge a go this week, i have most of my meals planned so hopfully it will go ok, anyone else want to join to do this with me? x :D

Good luck! I'm half way through my first 777 week at the moment! :)

It's 7 speed foods, 7 syns and 7 glasses of water a day, for 7 days x

I'll join never tried this before Let's go for it folks

Been up since 4.40 am, and have had 1 coffee, 1 cadburys hight light and 2 glasses of water, i am going to have some melon and pineapple for breakfast soon, then for dinner its super speed soup, home made quiche, glass of water, and cadburys hightlight, for tea im having steak, sw chips, onion rings, and a side salad ( pickled onions, baby spinich and cuecumber) glass of water and a cadburys highlight, snacks are yogurts, fruit and more water lol hex for milk and heb alpen light bars x

Ohhh that sounds good. I've only had a glass of juice so far today. I'll have some soup and melon during the day and onions with dinner need to get some more speed foods in!! X

When you say 7 speed foods, do you mean incorporate them in your food for the day or only allowed to eat 7 speed foods? Sorry for the silly question.

Had a pint of water so far looking forward to melon kiwi banana and ff natural Greek Yog for brekkie now
Q? Is a pint classed as one or 2 glasses (what ml is classed as a glass 250 ?)

Also is sparkling water Ok and does diet drinks count sorry for being a pain

Hi, so glad to have found this post. I have started the 777 plan after reading about it online 2 days ago. So this is day 3. I never drank much before so drinking 7 glasses is quite a challenge, also hate veg and salad but have been making a bowl of salad each day to get at least 7 superfree foods. Sticking to 7 syns is harder than I thought as normally have 10 a day but my weight has been all over the place since Nov despite sticking to the plan. My thyroid it turned out had packed up so now on levothyroxine since Jan. I lose for 2 weeks then gain for 2, for example week before last I lost 3.5 lbs, next week I put on 1.5 lbs but ate the same food each week, did the same exercise etc, this week I had already put on 1/2 lb by the following day from weigh in so thought i would try the 777 plan. So count me in!...

My food diary for the last 2 days has been

Wed....

Ginger spice
banana x 20
Tesco value vanilla ice cream 25g1.5
Salad - apple, cucumber, tomato, lettuce, celery, carrot, grapes, beetroot (superfoods)0
Tesco Healthy Living honey dressing x 2 tablespoons1
new potatoes0
Tesco healthy living cumberland sausages x 21
ham0
Pudding rice 100g 0
apple (S)0
Greek style lemon yoghurt0.5
pasta and mince small portion0
ice cream 50 g3
Scan bran x 5HEB
almond milk unsweeted 500 mlHEA

Thursday

Ginger spice0
banana x 20
Tesco value vanilla ice cream 25g1.5
Salad - apple, cucumber, tomato, lettuce, celery, carrot, grapes, beetroot (all superfoods)0
Tesco Healthy Living honey dressing x 1 tablespoons0.5
new potatoes0
Skimmed milk1
ham0
Pudding rice 100g 0
apple (S)0
Greek style lemon yoghurt0.5
Korma spice mix0
coconut greek style yoghurt x 21
turkey (S)0
rice0
Scan bran x 5HEB
almond milk unsweetened 500 ml
HEA

I have been drinking 7 glasses of sugar free squash so hope that counts.,

Really hope I have some success on this. Thanks for starting this thread.

I totaly forgot that i made this, i havent had the best of weeks but have tried to stick to plan, so far its been pretty easy and the hot weather has helped with the drinking, that beeing said, i am now on * week so i already feel bloated, so today the water is taking a bit longer to go down lol, one more day to go then weigh in on monday, fingers crossed for a good loss x

Back