790 and the weight sticking again!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by archantgirl, 3 April 2007 Social URL.

1. archantgirl

archantgirl Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi,

I have started 790 again so that I can build up the calories before going to Florida. And again, since starting on Sunday night I have not lost weight, infact I have put half a pound back on! Is it me or is this bad news? I know I have to build the calories up but I did hope to loose some more weight before the holiday. Time is running out, 3 weeks to go infact :wave_cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Giggly

Giggly Cambridge Counsellor

Hi there,

I am in such a similar situation to you!!!

I am going to Florida in three weeks too and have started working through the stages so I will be eating 'normally' when I go.

I was only 6lbs off goal anyway and felt sure by reading everyones posts on here that I would probably lose that working through the maintenance stages.

I did AAM for a week and lost 3lbs, then did 790 and lost 1lb and then this week I have gone onto 1000 and have put 1lb on!!!:cry: I am supposed to be going upto 1200 on Thursday but am feeling really disheartened.

BUT I will keep going and I will ONLY do what it says in the little yellow book and see where I am when I go. I had hoped to be at goal when I got on the plane and saw my Florida hol as my prize - its my favourite place in the whole world and I was determined to not be a fatty this time when I went. So 6.5 stones lighter it will be a pity if I cant get rid of that pesky last 3lbs!!!

Let me know how you get on!
    Giggly

4. blitz

blitz Silver Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Hopefully it may just be your bodies adjusting you may also be retaining water. Keeping fingers crossed for the both of you that you manage to shiff a few more pounds before you go.

You have both done so well, well done and above all enjoy the holiday..

ps can I come too????:D :D :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.