790 Ketosis!!!!!! please help

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Melliewoo, 5 March 2008 Social URL.

1. Melliewoo

Melliewoo Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    DH started the 790 plan on monday just wondering how long he might take to get into ketosis if at all has anyone been on the 790 and in ketosis... he keeps complaining all the time that he's hungry!!!!! I need to know when it'll stop i went into ketosis about day 3 i think, but he's on day 3 and not got there yet!!!!
    PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

maybe tomorrow. Is he definitely hungry or does he just think he is? Not saying he isn't but sometimes it is confused. Some people take longer to get into ketosis and I suppose (but don't know) that it would take a wee bit longer on 790. Fingers crossed it is tomorrow. If he seems like he is going to cave in then it is better to have an extra pack/bit of chicken than to go off the rails. Tell him to stick with it and drink more water - it helps create a feeling of fullness and will help him get into ketosis

4. Melliewoo

Melliewoo Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thanks dancing he's like a baby some times lol

5. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

bless him :)

6. Melliewoo

Melliewoo Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    not bless him lol kill him!!!!! lmao

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.