790 meal question...

C.J.

I want to be slim !!
Hi

Please can someone tell me if this is right..

Ive decided to switch to 790 instead of SS..

I spoke to CDC this afternoon and she said at the back of the book there are lists that you can swop foods on..

SO..

If i can have 1/2 pint of skimmed milk per day thats 94 Kcal can i swop that for 100g pot of reduced fat cottage cheese at 79 Kcal and have a cup of tea before bed with milk at 16 Kcals Total 95 Kcal...?????

also can i use spices on my chicken etc...

thanks in advance.

Anybody out there....:sign0009::sign0163:

Hi CJ,

You can use the same herbs and spices as when you were doing SS - anything you can grow in your garden, but nothing with sugar, etc in it.

As for the swap, tbh I'm not sure that would work. Best advice would be to stick to the plan as it's set out and not deviate or experiment so you get the best results.

Hope that helps
:)

Hi CJ, I stick to whats in the book, however I also split half and half cottage cheese and chicken, does that help??

Hi Vicky..

thats a good tip splitting the chicken and cottage cheese..

But i could still do with knowing if i can swop milk for cottage cheese..

My cdc told me to look at the Kcal for 1/2 pint of skimmed milk and i could swop it for any thing at the back of the book..
eg 100g redused fat cottage cheese
or 100g of fromage frais etc the choices are on page 33 of my yellow book..

I just want to know as if im been told the wrong info i could fluff the whole thing up before i start..
Also after my first meal today i am now only in trace kitossis.. is this right ??

Depends how long you have been on the diet with regards to ketosis.

Best to test in the morning before you start glugging the water.

Ive now been told from CD HQ that its fine to swop ur skimmed milk for 100g of reduced fat cottage cheese..!:party0049::party0049:

Go CJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back