790 question please

dreamingmaid

Silver Member
Hi all,
I am switching to the 790 plan today having been ssing for the past 13/14 weeks.
I've read in the yellow booklet about portion sizes but just need to confirm with you experienced ladies;
What counts as a tablespoon of vegetables ie, heaped or level?
I'm going to have chicken with some Asparagus tonight...how would i manage to measure asparagus:confused:.

Also i went out this morning and bought some tinned tuna, its say's we can have 260g, but that's almost one of those big tins you can buy? are we really allowed that much?

Thanks in advance:)

Aha that is the $1M question!

Yes that is the tuna quantities.

Just wait until you get to Quorn and Cottage Cheese - I had to check those four times before I believed it!

I have been on CD for 29 weeks.

I did SS for the first 8 weeks then, due to social engagements, I went to 790 and because the weight loss was more consistent for me on that I have stayed on it!

You learn to become very inventive with the ingredients available!

I was sick of yoghurt so hadn't had any since before Christmas. Bought some today and had it with a tiny amount of CD Berry water flavouring in to make it fruity and I did enjoy it!

great, i'm going to attempt to make a tandoori chicken with some yoghurt as the sauce....don't ask me how though!!

Yes, i definately think 790 is the way forward for me now. I've felt like i've really needed to eat lately and this plan seems perfect

Back