7lb mini treats

Sarah2439

I have decided to award myself a mini treat at all my 7lb goals, with a massive treat once I reach my target (think that will end up being a holiday to show off my new bikini bod, lol!!)

If all stays as it is I will be due my first treat this week, so I'm thinking possibly a facial or head massage.

Does anyone else treat themselves?? What with? I'm looking for inspiration for the 1 stone mark.

S x:scale:

Hi Sarah

Now don't laugh but I just love going to TRY ON smaller clothes in shops! 10lbs is a clothes size so by the time you've lost a stone, you should be a size smaller.

If, like me, you intend to lose more, it can be really motivating just trying on (but not buying) clothes in a smaller size to "prove" to yourself how your body is changing. Often, we don't notice things in ourselves.

Ha ..... crikey, having re-read that I sound like a right nutter with way too much time on my hands!! ;)

P x

i didnt do anything for each half stone at the time but when i got to near target i bought dresses and lost of them lol I also kept trying on dresses that had been tight on me and it was great for motivation when they were hanging on me

Oh i do the same Sarah for every 2.5kg, clothes, jewellery, pretty polish, yummy products for the bath for mini spa at home, I always give myself a budget and off I trundle to the shops :)
My next one could be done by next week and achieving that will put my at my half way point, its such a good plan. xx

Back