7lbs away from target

tracey001

Back again!!
Day 91 and only 7lbs to go to target, moving up the plans is really great, a bit hard to start off with but getting easier. Just finished my accreditation module and posting it this morning so not too long before I become a CDC :D:D:D. Can't wait to help start people on their own amazing journeys. In total Dave and I have lost a staggering 8 and a half stone between us in 13 weeks - Incredible!!!!

This diet ROCKS. xx

Tracey!!!!!
Well done you have done amazingly well!!! You should be so very proud of yourself.. and to think you and Dave have lost 8 1/2 stone between you in that time is unreal!!!
Keep smiling :) as you have so much to smile about!
You are going to make a fab cdc xxxx

You both have done so well! congratulations :) x

Well Done!! i cannot wait till im only lbs away from my target lol seems a long way off yet tho! xxx

Congratulations, you are so very nearly there, and how wonderful that you want to help other people achieve their targets too... have noticed that we started on almost the same weight and have the same goals, so I will look on you as my inspiration to keep going and achieve what you have.... WELL DONE

Day 91 and only 7lbs to go to target, moving up the plans is really great, a bit hard to start off with but getting easier. Just finished my accreditation module and posting it this morning so not too long before I become a CDC :D:D:D. Can't wait to help start people on their own amazing journeys. In total Dave and I have lost a staggering 8 and a half stone between us in 13 weeks - Incredible!!!!

This diet ROCKS. xx
You are both so inspirational. Fantastic weight loss and I am sure you will make a brilliant CDC. Well done to you both xx

OOOOH - I'm dead excited (for you and me!) because we're weight loss twins.

I started at 14st and my goal is 10 stone 7/10 stone/see how I feel.

INSPIRATIONAL !!!

Well done thats fantastic, you must both be so happy! It must have helped to have the support of someone else doing it at the same time. You've done great. How did your training day go? Good luck with being a CDC.

Back