• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

7th weigh in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just got weighed, i've dropped another 6 pounds bringing my total weight loss to 3 stone 1 pound in 7 weeks!!!

I'm so so happy, i've been dancing round the room with a huge smile on my face.

I think the key to my success this week was upping the water intake. I haven't stopped peeing, but it's all worth it.

Bring on next weeks weigh in!!

xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Happe, this diet definetly is the nuts. The best thing i've ever committed to in my life. I'm so happy I plucked up the courage 2 start what some would call a "drastic" & "unhealthy" diet!

I love it & i'm most certainly the healthiest i've been in a long long time xx

wow! that is incredible!

well done!

i noticed that your losses vary greatly from one week to the next is there any reason for that? or is that just the way this crazy diet is? :p

well done hunny, im so pleased for you and i know exactly how you feel, i was like that on thursday it wasonly my 2nd weigh in but i cant wait for the next one. im just wishing my life away but i just think how happy we will be! keep up the good work x x x

Hi Sal

I'm not sure if these reasons are acurate but i'll try and come up with a good explanation!

WK 1 = 13 pounds. This was my first weigh in so explains the big loss
WK 2 = 3 pounds. This was TOTM which could explain!
WK 3 = 5 pounds. My CDC promised that after TOTM I would see good results again, which would explain the 5 pounds
WK 4&5 = 11 pounds. The 5th week was my AAM week so it boosted my metabolism, hence the good weight loss. It averages at 5.5 pounds per week
WK 6 = 5 pounds. No real reason for this 5 pounds other than pure determination
WK 7 = 6 pounds I upped my water intake to 3.5 litres per day instead of my usual 2.5 litres per day so could be the reason for the 6 pounds.

Hope this all makes sense?? xx

magickmel

Loves VLCD's !
Wow that is fantastic going, good for you, you are obviously motivated to go for it ! I guess that like me, when you lose so quickly you are far less likely to want to give in. Happy for you !

DEvans

Well done you. That's a fantastic loss for 7 weeks.

D

Just got weighed, i've dropped another 6 pounds bringing my total weight loss to 3 stone 1 pound in 7 weeks!!!

I'm so so happy, i've been dancing round the room with a huge smile on my face.

I think the key to my success this week was upping the water intake. I haven't stopped peeing, but it's all worth it.

Bring on next weeks weigh in!!

xx

WOW !! what a fabtastic loss in just 7weeks :D

go girl....!!

keep up the great work Sue....:)

love

Debz
xx

SHAZA

Silver Member
Very Very well ~ keep up the great work

I think i will try and up my water see what happens