7th WI Result

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Achelois, 20 April 2007 Social URL.

1. Achelois

Achelois Full Member

Morning everyone

Well after tears and tantrums last night - decided that I should stop whinging and get on with it. The result for last nights weigh in was 2.25lbs and another half inch off my waist. I was SO disappointed as I thought I would definitely loose more this week. So.. CDC has recommended doing AAM this week - she thinks I need the protein and this will help boost the ole metabolism which appears to have taken itself off on vacation. Still - not to worry - another week another loss so I should just stop complaining and get on with it!

A xx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lisaloooo

lisaloooo Full Member

Well done on your loss it may not be what you wanted but its still a good loss and look how far you have come :)
  4. voodoo

voodoo LOVING MY WATER

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Celebrity Slim
    LUCKY YOU!!! I had a pound GAIN!!!!! Though it was TOTM, a night weigh-in instead of morning and a day early!! on my usual day & time I was down a pound. I'm really struggling, any tips?
    I'm sure you'll see a better loss next week & good luck with AAM, I bet you are drooling already!!lolxxxxx
  5. supergran

supergran Going to do this......

ten Inches Of Your Waist....................wow
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.