8 months to lose 3 or more stone for my august wedding x

Discussion in 'Brides To Be' started by Jordan52, 9 November 2010 Social URL.

1. Jordan52

Jordan52 New Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hi all,
    I'm new to this site, i recently gave birth to my 3rd baby a little girl.....finally lol. I am getting married in august 2011 and have 3 stone to lose. I've brought my dress alreFy which fits very snug, so really need to shift the pounds.

I'm 13st 6lbs now do would like to get down to 10st. I started slimming world last Friday and am doing ok so far.... So fingers crossed.

Would be nice to here off you brides to be, I need some inspiration xxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. brideweightwar

brideweightwar Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(4.23%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hey Jordan
    I am getting married on the 15th August 11 also. I have about 4 stone to shift to feel at my best again lol!! I joined slimming world on the 21st oct and have so far lost 9.5lb in 2 weeks so it really does work for me!! Good luck with your weight loss journey!!!!

4. Jordan52

Jordan52 New Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    hi ya, i'm getting married on the 19th august, i only joined slimming world last friday 5th, i'm really looking forward to waching the pounds fall off ha. x

5. Chantelle

Chantelle Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(9.84%)
    Diet:
    LL
    hey guys

Im on ww at the moment and ideally have 5 stone to lose by the end of aug 2011 for my wedding....tbh would be happy with around four though....have lost 3 stone already since May! need to keep my mind focused though now! don't want to fall into the december xmas eating trap!!!!

xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.