8 stone or more to lose!!!!!!

Louie lou

Hi is there anyone with over 8 stone to lose out there or am I the only one.

I did CD 3 years ago to go on holiday to Mexico and lost over 5 stone but when we got back we didn't go back onto CD which was the first mistake.

My husband and I do The CD together and this time our son isn't living with us, so no having to cook meals for him, so no food in the house at all.

I would like to lose 10 stone and my husband Glenn would like to lose 7 stone.

We should be on the CD weight loss plan till about Christmas on SS and then we will most likely go onto SS+ with a light meal at night.

This time we will do the stabilisation and maintenance steps as well because this will be the very last time I want to use this diet.

This forum was great last time giving ideas and encouragement to others so will be on here on and off for the next god knows how long....

May we find the strength, to find the willpower, to lose the weight

Jane

The best of luck to you both huni, I'm sure will be a great support to each other :) when I started I had over 6 stone to lose, now I have 5 in 5 and a bit months - eeek! xxx

hey hun good luck i have a total of 9 stone to loose but will only do this diet once and keep it of as dont want to do it again x

sorry 8 stone x will see what im like at 13 stone if i feel comfortable at that or not :) X

8 stone to get to my ultimate goal :) but will be happy losing 7 x

Hi, its nice to see other people with in the same boat, I am now on day 2 and feeling crap, no energy and a dull headache.
Roll on saturday when i should start to feel better.
good luck every body i know this diet works because it has before, the hard part is keeping it off.

Best wishes jane

heya hun , I have over 8 stone too lose too...and aaaaw I remember I felt the same day 2 my head was banging no matter what I took have an early night maybe?
try to stay focused you know way better days are just around the corner x

Hello Jane,
FINALLY someone with alot to lose like myself!
When i joined the site in March, i had 9 stone to lose and i couldnt find anyone with nearly as much to lose as me..
I've lost 3 and a half stone in 12 weeks, and i have just under 6 stone left to go, my goal is christmas this year!

Feel free to messege me any time, add me on facebook, etc! :)

I've got over 8 stone to lose too! I can't believe how much I've let myself go! Its been amazing reading people's experiences but at the minute 8 stone just seems like such a massive mountain with no sign of reaching the top!!

Is it really possible to lose that much weight so quickly! My CD counsellor is amazing and she lost over 9 stone but it just seems like it's something which happens to other people! I don't want to be fat forever and this is my last hope :(

Hi Mo-Jo, Hi xSinead, glad you are both doing so well and have lost plenty. I can't wait till I see it coming off.
Glenn is a big help because we do it together there will be no food in the house this time as our son has brought a house with his fiancée.
Last time we were still cooking for him, I can't believe how much it has gone up last time it was £112 for both of us including the 2 water flavours.
This time it was £128 for the two of us.......

As long as it work that's the main thing.. Jane

Hi Jane
I have got 10 - 12 stone to lose and so far I have lost 1 stone 11lbs in 4 weeks
Good luck with your journey and I will look forward to reading about your progress x

Hi shazzy_shaz you're not alone.....
It is possible to lose it quick, i lost 5.5 stone in 15 weeks last time... the trick is keeping it off.... that difficult.... but not impossible.
have you seen the picture of zoe on the front of the CD book.. we started at the same time and lost about the same for the first 12 weeks or so.
we chatted on here for ages, she lost all her weight and has kept it off... so yes it is quite do-able with determination...xx

MissyE78 same to you, we'll all stick together and do it once and for all.xxx

WOW that's Incredible! Well done that's an amazing achievement!

I think I'm just feeling so fat at the minute that it seems like such a long way off! But I know from other people it works... Once the withdrawal symptoms ease off I know it'll be fine! how long Do they last?

hey hun im on day 9 and the withdrawal symptoms lasted about 3 days with me i feel great now and cant wait for next weigh in... i have around 8 stone to loose aswell :) x

I have 8 stone to ultimate goal , though getting to 6 would be good (6 off that is, not being 6 stone !!)

I've lost just under 2 stone in 5 weeks, and fully intend to power on through, but it's good to know that others may be on here for the long haul too.

Good luck

Louie lou said:
Hi is there anyone with over 8 stone to lose out there or am I the only one.

I did CD 3 years ago to go on holiday to Mexico and lost over 5 stone but when we got back we didn't go back onto CD which was the first mistake.

My husband and I do The CD together and this time our son isn't living with us, so no having to cook meals for him, so no food in the house at all.

I would like to lose 10 stone and my husband Glenn would like to lose 7 stone.

We should be on the CD weight loss plan till about Christmas on SS and then we will most likely go onto SS+ with a light meal at night.

This time we will do the stabilisation and maintenance steps as well because this will be the very last time I want to use this diet.

This forum was great last time giving ideas and encouragement to others so will be on here on and off for the next god knows how long....

May we find the strength, to find the willpower, to lose the weight

Jane

Hi Jane xx I have over 9 to lose ideally so no u not the only one x

Back