8 week weight losses please x x

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by Hannah84, 12 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Hannah84

Hannah84 Member

So I have been of and on slimfast for a while now, its not that I cant do it its because I have been messing around, going out, bbqs etc, but now I have my holiday booked for 8 weeks time I just wanted to know what peoples 8 week weight loss was, how much have you lost in 8 weeks and how did you find it.

Thankyou very much in advance for all replies and well done!!
    Hannah x x x x x x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. *Emma

*Emma Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    I'm not at the 8 week stage yet, but just as a guide, I'll be weighing in on Monday for my 4th week, and I'm hoping to hit half a stone then. So I'm hoping for a stone in 8 weeks, but it's coming off quite slowly at the minute. As a rough guide, I think I'll achieve between 10-14lbs in 8 weeks. Hope this helps! :)
  4. Hannah84

Hannah84 Member

Thank you for your reply *Emma, a stone would be great!!
  5. Wishbird007

Wishbird007 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming world/Low calorie dieting
    Hi Hannah n welcome
    Good luck with yr plan Hun!
    I am on week 5 n I have lost just over 6lbs so u should be able to lose over 12-15lbs or so in 8 wks I reckon but everyones weight loss is different wk to wk hun
    All the best
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.