8 weeks down...an update!

mollier

Hi Everyone!

hope everyone is doing well, just thought i'd share my progress with everyone and hope you'll share your progress with me as i find people on this website really inspiring and motivating.

i've just started my 9th week of the CD, I had my week 8 weigh in today and have lost 7lb - literally so over the moon :D

on week 7 i struggled and felt really low and demotivated, in week 8 i decided to change my plan to SS+ and even with eating food i've managed to lose 7lb which is just incredible.

i love this diet and i hope you are all feeling the same - if not, don't worry, share your problems/issues with people on here and you're bound to get some good advice which will keep you motivated to lose the weight :D

HAPPY DIETING :p

Well done on your losses so far. I think starting Cambridge is the best decision I have made in a long time.

Well done on your losses so far!

I have done CD for 8 weeks and lost 2 stone 4 lbs in that time. I never gained or STS. And I reached my original target in week 6. A pound to go until my revised target of 9 stone 13 ...and then the small mater of maintenance.

I went from a size 16 to a size 10 in 8 weeks and lost over 20 inches. What's not to love about that? I also didn't have lots to lose so was surprised that it happened quite quickly - mind you, I was hardcore though and SS the whole way.

im just 5 days shy of 8 weeks and I have hit 4 stone 2 pounds lost, though I had that much more to lose than anyone else round her it still feels good !

Though still at least 3 months or more to go !

Back