8 weeks in and starving today!

Discussion in 'Exante' started by 14at40, 16 June 2011 Social URL.

1. 14at40

14at40 Member

Can anyone shed any light as to why yesterday and today I am so hungry and fed up! I am on week 8 and lost 36lbs so really pleased however today especially I am really struggling!

I have already had 4 litres of water and a shake. Dont want to give up as still have another 2 stone to loose - any suggestions greatly received.

Jo x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. *jenjen*

*jenjen* I will do this...

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim and Save
    Sometimes I get this, I've been doing it for 16 weeks.

The feeling passes for me though. I kinda find this happens when I'm due TOTM. Or if I'm feeling upset or something as it was how I used to deal with stuff.

4. Getslimquick

Getslimquick Been liberated by Exante!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Exante TS
    I have odd days when I am hungry too; inexplicable but it happens more when I am tired.

Its weird but it as if the body pops up and says 'PS - I am still here - don't you want to feed me?' It can also happen if I see food on TV in magazines etc. I also think it is to remind me that I can cope with hunger sensations - it will pass.
  5. 14at40

14at40 Member

Thanks guys - been out for a nice walk this evening and feel a bit better x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.