8 weeks on Cambridge -sole source- almost 3 stone down- before and now pics!! :D

gorgehun80

april2012 019-horz.jpgapril2012 020-horz.jpgapril2012 021-horz.jpg

Hey everyone! So I have now done 8 weeks (yes i cant quite believe ive done that long!) on sole source 100% no cheating! I have lost 2 st 12 lbs and gone from 12 st 11 to 9 st 13.Im 5 ft 4!Another 13 lbs to goal of 9 stone! Gone from size 16 to a size 10! I am BEYOND chuffed!! I cannot believe i have actually stuck to this 100% as I have been yo yo dieting for the last 10 yrs and never stuck to any diet longer than a week! I feel absolutely fab! And i love that my hubby thinks im looking sexy ;) Just thought i would give u guys a bit of motivation if your just starting out and to say this diet really does work!! First 10 days were horrific..i have 4 kiddies under 5 and not digging into their yummy snacks and left over dinners was a real challenge! Anyway....good luck to everyone...you can do it!! Nothing tastes as good as being skinny..sooooo true!!

xxxx

Omg u look gorgeous well done xx

Inspiration well done xxx

What were your weekly losses? Xx

Stunning well done. xx

Thanks everyone :) Lil_legs im 13 lbs from goal...my target is 9 stone and I am still on SS ....I will start moving up the steps when Im about 4 pounds from goal as then i should drop to just below 9 st and will have a bit of leaway to figure out what i can and cant eat xx

Wow you look absolutely incredible! And so much happier too :) definitely going to look at your pics when I need some motivation!!

You look gorgeous!! Well done x x

Week 1, -7lb | Week 2, - 2lb (different scales, new CDC) | Week 3, ?

That's awesome x

U look fab well done and your stomach looks dead flat too I hope mine goes like that well done xxxxx

You look great! I can't believe how much your belly has gone down. If I were you, I'd contact CD to find out whether they were interested in using my pictures for promotional purposes (££££)!

Wow you are an amazing inspiration!!! I started SS 2 wks ago tomorrow and I too was 12 st 11, and i am 5ft 4.... My goal is 9 st so seeing your before and after pics is making me feel so much better as i feel miserable as hell at the moment... I have lost 10lbs since i started but it does give me some hope that i wont be on this diet forever... I can prob just about handle 8 wks :) well done!!!!!!!!!!

wow! You look fab! And so much weight in only 8 weeks, I think I need to go down to ss, I'm on ss+ and only at 2stone 2lbs on my 8th week.
Well done!

Back