8 weeks till holiday

kab9

Hi all, it's my first weigh in tomorrow The first week hasn't been too bad now I'm finally over the first 4 days. I started purely by chance after a girl in my office started it and was so positive about it I thought I'd email a consultant and take it from there. I am 5'2.5" and weighed 11st 13lb last Sunday so ideally I would like to lose 2 stone 13lb. i would like to lose some weight for my holiday, and also now the weather is warmer it would be lovely not to have the tops of my thighs rubbing together!!

Heyaa hun welcome :) and well done on making it thru the first week woop woop im on day nine and my first week dragged like crazy.

I am giving myself 8-12 weeks as well to see significant change hopefully in my first week lost 5lbs so got long way to go as need to lsoe nearly 4 stone rlei tohit 10 stone n see what size i am at that point.

Just dying to get back into s10 clothes tbh lool ahha and want my face structure to go down a fair bit to make it smaller and less round.

Good luck on ur journey look forward to following ur diary :) x

Hi Kab9,

How are you? How was the first week with the plan? Did you get into ketosis quiet quickly. You've achieved a great loss for the first week and your goals are such you could def achieve target between 2 & 3 months.

That sounds like a superb plan.

I'm stuck with 6 stones of losses to achieve so will he here for a while ;) ;) I'm having late evening weigh in's, my original weight was taken at about 5pm, that's all changes to 7pm or later moving...

So I will post the wake up weigh ins on the same day. Very very funny lol cc

Xx

Last edited:
Great weight loss Kab. It takes awhile to notice. I don't notice yet but I feel less bloated and tops definitely fit better.. keep it up

Thanks everyone for the encouragement I've done a silly thing and weighed myself and am 1lb down I was quite gutted as I'm happy to lose 3lb a week but got to thinking how on earth am I going to lose another 2lb in 3.5 days !!! Not been in a great mood at work. I am going to stick with it and see what happens on Sunday and hope for the best xx

I am totally feeling u hun iv stood one mine n giving me the same wieght as first weeks wiegh in :eek: that so cannot happen i cannot be the same wieght as last wek on saturdya morning i just cant urgh x

I know I think perhaps we shouldn't weigh ourselves because it does have a negative effect when we don't see what we want on the scales

Well WI tomorrow and I be lost perhaps 1lb if I'm lucky. What's going on ??? I've decided to cut out the bars and have premade for lunch at work. It not my monthly so why is my body holding onto my fat Ive not even cheated. Im going to try to up my water next week and see if that helps.

Don't you like the bars. Yeah it's this weather I blame, body doesn't know what season it is weatehrbto store fat for winter or get rid of it for summer lol

I do like the bars live the lemon one, choc one is nice, not much for the mint one. I know it's not supposed to make a difference but wondering if I lose more weight with shakes than with bars and meals. I'll see what the scales say tomorrow I'm going to get ideas from my lady about things you can do with shakes

Good luck with the weigh in. Tried a peanut bar, they are yum. Gona stick to shakes next 3 days if I can as you might be right about the bars.

I tend to stay away from bars as i find rhey stallnmy losses. And also one of the reasons stayif away from meal packs as well.

With shakes i know the chances r higher to see a loss as i reli cant afford and trying to avoid weeks where there is no loss right about now

Hi ladies, lady just gone,lost 3 this week so pleased with that. Don't like the late weigh in though. You can eat meals and bars and lose the same amount of weight as shakes apparently. The weather is supposed to be wArm this week so my lady says that we could hold on to water so we need to up the water this week "the more you drink the more you shrink"
I've bought mousse to try with a shake I'll let you know how it goes and also my jelly making attempt! Feel like I want to eat something now that's not cwp!!

Back