8 WI and 3 st gone!!! :)

Biggie

Silver Member
I've just had my 8 WI and lost another -4lb. So, now in total I have lost 42lb which makes 3 stones gone!!! yaaaaay!!! I'm sooo happy!
:party0011::party0011::party0011: go me!!! :eek:
good luck to everyone!

Wow thats totally amazing! Are you feeling ok on the diet? Do you feel hungry? Do you have 3 shakes a day or shakes and bars?

Sorry for all the questions I'm about to start exante and want to be prepared lol!

Well done again, I'm amazed!

Thanks ~Louise~ :)
I have 3 packs a day. One bar, soup and one shake. I am not hungry.
When I feel like I could eat something, but it's too early to go for another pack, I just drink water and that helps a lot. Water kills hunger. I also drink black tea, no milk, black coffee, green tea, peppermint tea. Once a week I treat myself with a can of coke zero. And I have my treat on Sunday only.
I don't do any AAMW or AAM days. Maybe I will after 3 months. I don't know yet.
I don't miss food. I feel very well, have much more energy that ever before. My nails and hair feel very well, my skin looks 100% better. And I feel so much more positive about everything. Just like a different person. :)
First week wasn't easy. But it surely was and is doable!
I love this diet. And it does work.

Give yourself a chance. Don't think about it, just go for it and do it.

Ask me any questions you like, I will try to answer and help as much as I can.
Good luck to you!
xxx

I've just had my 8 WI and lost another -4lb. So, now in total I have lost 42lb which makes 3 stones gone!!! yaaaaay!!! I'm sooo happy!
:party0011::party0011::party0011: go me!!! :eek:
good luck to everyone!

That's amazing....congratulations :D

Thanks ~Louise~ :)
I have 3 packs a day. One bar, soup and one shake. I am not hungry.
When I feel like I could eat something, but it's too early to go for another pack, I just drink water and that helps a lot. Water kills hunger. I also drink black tea, no milk, black coffee, green tea, peppermint tea. Once a week I treat myself with a can of coke zero. And I have my treat on Sunday only.
I don't do any AAMW or AAM days. Maybe I will after 3 months. I don't know yet.
I don't miss food. I feel very well, have much more energy that ever before. My nails and hair feel very well, my skin looks 100% better. And I feel so much more positive about everything. Just like a different person. :)
First week wasn't easy. But it surely was and is doable!
I love this diet. And it does work.

Give yourself a chance. Don't think about it, just go for it and do it.

Ask me any questions you like, I will try to answer and help as much as I can.
Good luck to you!
xxx

Thanks so much for taking the time to answer. You have inspired me and told me all the things I wanted to hear, LOL!

I can't wait to get started, just got to get through the rest of my atkins products, I estimate I have a weeks worth.

Very reassuring to hear you're not hungry all the time!

Congratulations - great 8 week loss! That's my target for my 8 weeks I'm planning to be on this too, but of course you're there which is great!

Must say I would never have believed that this diet would be so easy or so good - like you I find my energy and health both seem so much better as that nasty fat melts away.

Go exante!

cheers
P

Thank you padbear :)
You are doing extremely well!!! great loss so far :)
go us!!
:party0011::party0011::party0011:

Well another weigh in and a bit dissapointed again, only 2lb off. I stick to it totally but I don't seem to get the big losses that others have. A bit disheatening but will keep trying. Was hoping to have lost a fair bit by my hols in November but at this rate it won't be anywhere near what I thought... Ah well..:(

Thank you ElmerFudd, missbiker :)

Catscratch, please don't get disappointed. My losses are bigger than yours ONLY because my start weight was much bigger than yours. Then bigger you are then more you lose. If you look at BMR - basal metabolic rate in this example:
- a woman 25 years old, 5ft and 5in, weight 216lb
- a woman 25 years old, 5ft and 5in, weight 185lb
Their BMR are:
1775kCal/day
1640kCal/day
So, as you see, if someone weights more energy (kCal) needs more energy just to keep your breathing, to keep up circulation and metabolism ticking over.
On this diet we get 600cKal/day. And the rest our body needs must be taken from our ehm... 'extras' ;) Since the bigger person needs more for her BMR, then more 'extras' need to be burned off. This is why my loses are a very little bigger than yours.
I also need more energy to walk, to do anything. I'm heavier, that's why. Try to move a car and a bike. Which one will cost you less effort ;)
If you stay 100% Exante there is no way not to lose your weight.
Just stick to this diet and you will not regret :)
I bet you will look amazing in November!!

Last edited:
Well done not-so-big (biggie)!! :D

Thank you MrMojo :)

congratulaions u r getting some great weight losses i just hope im as lucky as u with the weight loss fingers crossed start tomoz wish me luck x

Congratulations Biggie, will have to change your name to Shrinking haha, our weight losses are quite similar, it is really good to feel so much healthier and better about yourself, l have started going swimming to help tone up,do you do any exercise, keep it up xx

Well done thats fantastic. You're flying towards your goal! xx

Thank you Jadelina & Angelamee :)

I do not exercise at all.
I love swimming but to go to swimming pool would be far too much embarrassing for me at the moment. I am still too big to show my body in a swimming suit :D

I walk back home from work. It takes me 30 minutes of a very fast walk. This is nothing really, so I don't count it as exercising.
I'm just a lazy bum. And as soon as I sit down if front of my computer I will not move :D

I wish you all good luck, and if you like exercise, go for it. It's healthy and good for you guys.

xxx
Biggie

Wow Biggie, just spotted this - well done! What an amazing achievement :)

Back