Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

800g bread loaf

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by ickleladynat, 3 September 2008 Social URL.

1. ickleladynat

ickleladynat Full Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi all,

I know you can have x2 slices of bread from a 400g load as a Healthy extra. but what about an 800g loaf?

Can anyone help.

Thanks x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sm1ler

sm1ler Full Member

Diet:
    SW
    it works out at about 1 and a half slices but u can look on the pack and see how much each slice weighs coz it varies by brand and thickness, u can have 57g from any loaf.
    HTH.

4. SpaceAngel

SpaceAngel I ate my willpower!

Start Weight:
    21st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    We weighed 2 slices of bread from a 800g loaf and it weighed nearly the same as 2 from a 400g. I know a lady in my class always has 2 from the bigger loaf and it hasn't affected her loses.

5. ickleladynat

ickleladynat Full Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Thanks for the help. I can't really see it weighed that much more like. I think I'll just use it as it's the only bread in the house and no point wasting it. lol.

xx

6. rainbow

rainbow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.5lb(11.78%)
    Diet:
    SW
    We had this one a bit ago, and unfortunately I cant remember the outcome..... but I do recall it getting very confusing! I personally would say a slice of bread is a slice of bread (but thats coming from someone who lost three stone in six months not weighing a thing including cheese, milk, cereal etc!) x

7. sm1ler

sm1ler Full Member

Diet:
    SW
    i guess while it isnt affecting weight loss then carry on!!!

8. ickleladynat

ickleladynat Full Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I wouldn't mind losing 3 stone in 6 months. I think i'm just going to stick to bread being bread unless it's like greggs bread or something ha ha. Thanks hun xx

9. rainbow

rainbow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.5lb(11.78%)
    Diet:
    SW
    I weighed quite a bit more than you to start with though hun, but it can be done - and I found it very easy, the same cant be said for me at the minute...... but Im back on track! Dont wanna put a dampner on it but I cut out bread 100% for the first 4 or 5 months ish (altho I know others obv havent) but I just felt it was one of my weaknesses and had played a part in my weight gain xxx

10. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(33.2%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    A loaf of bread is a loaf of bread. The only difference is how many slices it has. An 800g loaf just tends to be bigger than a 400g one. I always get the 800g one and have 2 slices

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.