810 anyone?

There's a great sticky at the top of the page & also some recipes in the book you can buy from your cdc. I'm so excited for 810 in just 65 days time :)

AnnieAnnie said:
There's a great sticky at the top of the page & also some recipes in the book you can buy from your cdc. I'm so excited for 810 in just 65 days time :)

Thanks ill go look for the sticky then. Seems to be a no mans land between SS and maintentence!
Ive borrowed the book off my cdc but iys aimed at 1000+ i think as only a handful of 810s in there. X

Yeah there are only a few, but I'm already dreaming of the Indian dhal recipe! There are loads in the sticky. I'm also looking forward to mushrooms stuffed with cottage cheese & whichever legal veg and grilled. Happy 810ing.

AnnieAnnie said:
Yeah there are only a few, but I'm already dreaming of the Indian dhal recipe! There are loads in the sticky. I'm also looking forward to mushrooms stuffed with cottage cheese & whichever legal veg and grilled. Happy 810ing.

Ah yes the dhal looks good :)
Also planning on garlic cotttage cheese (quark) stuffed chicken with veg. Portion sizes look massive tho! X

Ah, I don't eat meat so even further restricted. Mind you I'm on ss & have just given up coffee so I think I could live off that dhal recipe for a long time. I think I'll add lots of spices & fresh herbs to add taste. Chilli & coriander will be staples!

AnnieAnnie said:
Ah, I don't eat meat so even further restricted. Mind you I'm on ss & have just given up coffee so I think I could live off that dhal recipe for a long time. I think I'll add lots of spices & fresh herbs to add taste. Chilli & coriander will be staples!

Ah yes indeed!
I dont do rea or coffee so SS was DULL lol. Abything is gonna b a senspry overload lol! X

Back