810 help (AGAIN!)

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by louisie, 9 September 2009 Social URL.

1. louisie

louisie Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    ProPoints
    Just wondered if anybody who is either on 810 or been on 810 has found themselves more hungry?

Ive just moved up plans from SS+ which i was on since February and yesterday and totay I've felt starving! Moved up plans last Wednesday and have been fine up until yesterday but im not doing anything different!

any ideas?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. amm451

amm451 Do Over

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(14.77%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Hi Louisie,

I posted something very similar yesterday!

I am on day3 of 810 and I am starving too. I went majorly off plan last night...It is so not worth going off plan!!!!

Today I was going to ss, but in retrospect decided that was too easy.... so I am struggling through. I think its harder because ketosis is no longer our friend. Also for me its the mental battle of restricting the foods, thinking about when to have them etc...

Good luck and keep us posted! I am here for ya!

4. badger1980

badger1980 Full Member

Start Weight:
    24st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    10st0lb(40.82%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    This might mean you are out of ketosis, some people are lucky enough to stay in ketosis on 810 but you are clearly more carb sensitive. If you are really struggling I would speak to your cdc.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.