810 Losses & Allowance?

thisisit120lbs

Hi Guys,

Hope your all well! :D
I contacted Cambridge H/Q's as I am going onto a medication for acne - called roaccutane, I have been told I have to do the 810 plan, is there anyone that can provide me with a listing of the plan and its allowances? I am using up my shakes from back in October when I started but didnt finish and my consultant is away on holiday for 4 weeks.

Anyone been on roaccutane for acne? :cry:

I can't see much information on the threads for 810 diet, wondering what the losses were like and if excercising is fine?
Reponses would be much appreciated? ;)

Hi quickly
I have been on Roacutane when I was younger, it worked great, but I still remember the dry skin, dry lips and dry everything! (good for greasy hair though!) x

hiya my boyfriend took r.tane when he was a teenager. he struggled with it because it just dried his face out.so much. but his skin is amazing now..hes thirty and he always gets asked for i.d when buying alcohol!

One of the girls on here when I was here last year did 810 and she had great losses - only about 3lbs a month less than SS. I 'think' the average is 2.5 per week instead of 3.5 on SS. Good luck with it!

Back