810 plan and Quorn....

Discussion in 'CD 1000-maintenance' started by Party Girl No.1, 12 May 2009 Social URL.

1. Party Girl No.1

Party Girl No.1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World EE
    Hi all,

Hoping someone can help. Have recently started the 810 plan and decided today to have the 275g of Quorn pieces. Bought a 300g frozen pack from Tesco and weighed them out to 275g and cooked.Now is it just me or is that a lot of Quorn? When I had the chicken allowance the other day it felt like a normal size portion but in Quorn I seem to have a plate full!!!

Please tell me that i'm not overdosing on Quorn. Does this sound llike the size of portion I should be eating?

Thanks for your help

Party Girl No.1 x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LellyCD

LellyCD Trying to stay healthy!

yep that's sounds about right, it's loads of quorn, i found it better to split it between 2 meals or just stuck to chicken or tuna.

well done on your losses so fa by the way and welcome to the maintenance bit too
  4. Berryred

Berryred Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    lol yep! I am on ss+ and have quorn 200g and it's loads!!! can;t wait for 810 haha
  5. EmilyKate

EmilyKate Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    You don't realise how large the protein portions are before you start 810! I haven't tried quorn yet as I can't think of a nice way to flavour it. I did go for the large amount of cottage cheese and couldn't get through it all. What I do now is have half a portion of chicken with half a portion of cottage cheese, along with my salad. It works for me!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.