• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

810 plan and Quorn....

Hi all,

Hoping someone can help. Have recently started the 810 plan and decided today to have the 275g of Quorn pieces. Bought a 300g frozen pack from Tesco and weighed them out to 275g and cooked.Now is it just me or is that a lot of Quorn? When I had the chicken allowance the other day it felt like a normal size portion but in Quorn I seem to have a plate full!!!

Please tell me that i'm not overdosing on Quorn. Does this sound llike the size of portion I should be eating?

Thanks for your help

Party Girl No.1 x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

LellyCD

Trying to stay healthy!
yep that's sounds about right, it's loads of quorn, i found it better to split it between 2 meals or just stuck to chicken or tuna.

well done on your losses so fa by the way and welcome to the maintenance bit too
xx

You don't realise how large the protein portions are before you start 810! I haven't tried quorn yet as I can't think of a nice way to flavour it. I did go for the large amount of cottage cheese and couldn't get through it all. What I do now is have half a portion of chicken with half a portion of cottage cheese, along with my salad. It works for me!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cambridge Weight Plan 0
Cambridge Weight Plan 10
Cambridge Weight Plan 4
Cambridge Weight Plan 7
Cambridge Weight Plan 2