810 plan....what to do?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by mich1010, 18 February 2010 Social URL.

1. mich1010

mich1010 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet 810 plan
    Hi all, havent posted for awhile but have been peeking at posts every now and then.

Hope everyone is good ;)

Got a question, i hope someone can answer. I have lost 30lbs to date :D, and have just over 1 stone to lose til my target weight. So all well and good there.

But as i go on hols in 6 weeks i wanted to work up the plans and introduce food back in gradual, have my hols and then get back to CD til i reach goal.

This week i started the 810 plan with 1 meal a day.

Thing is, the protein amounts are abit much for me as i love my veg so instead of 275g of quorn and 3 tspn of veg, i have 150g of quorn and 6 tspn of veg.

Is it 3 tspns for a reason such as calorie counting/portion control or a carb thing :confused:

Many thanks in advance xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.