810 queries..

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Loser85, 26 October 2009 Social URL.

1. Loser85

Loser85 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    23st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(28.31%)
    Hi all,

I have an appt with my doc tomorrow for form signing etc. What i was wondering is if she refuses to sign would i be able to do the 810 programme without a signature until i get my BMI below 40 again? All help appreciated as im worried she wont sign :(

Lisa xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. spooky

spooky Banned

Sorry...

If you are otherwise fit and well apart from your BMI and your GP dosen't sign, the lowest programme you can do is 1200 cals until your BMI is less than 40..

4. Loser85

Loser85 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    23st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(28.31%)
    ahhhhhhhh i see. Well was worth a try :D. hehe. Will just have to cross my fingers for the signature then. Thanks for replying so quickly anyways

5. Nova

Nova Full Member

Diet:
    Exante
    Just remember to explain to the doc that he or she is not sigining to give you permission to do the diet, s/he is just signing to say you are fit/have the conditions mentioned on the form.

Mine was afraid that if I dropped dead she would be hauled over the coals. Tell her thats not what it's for.

6. Chlo

Chlo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.7%)
    Diet:
    LL / CD
    I know Spooky is more likely to be correct as she is a CDC. But my friend does 810 and didn't have to get a medical form signed despite having a starting BMI of 46. She did discuss it at the time with her CDC and was told it was only if doing the VLCD that the form had to be signed not the 810 which is a LCD. Possibly just an oversight or miscommunication, but thought I would mention it. Either way, she got away without having a form signed then... oops.

7. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Yep, definite BIG ooops! ;)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.