88 days or 12 and a half weeks until i'm 29 and 3 stone to lose....

Barwers

So today is my first full day on SS. Saw Victoria my consultant yesterday and started with a Chocolate Shake last night. The shake was surprisingly delicious. Its my first time of Cambridge. Done SW before but found it too labour intensive having to pre-plan all my meals, so i'd eventually just give up.

I turn 29 on September 27th, so i'm hoping to lose 3 stone for then and then treat myself to a gorgeous dress for my night out (something I've always dreamt of). Keep daydreaming about buying gorgeous clothes and not having to think about how to cover up certain areas (mostly tummy). Have always been bigger....or seems that way. Wasn't a big child, but definitely piled on the pounds in my teens. Lowest weight I've been is 12st 12lbs which was on SW - so very excited about getting to a lower weight than that.

So first proper day on SS and had a vanilla shake blended with water and ice for breakfast and have brought a soup to work for lunch. Stomach starting to rumble a bit and waters not doing much to stop it lol But I am sooo determined to not cheat on this until I reach my goal weight that i'm feeling positive.

Can't wait for first weigh in next Monday evening :) xxx

Day One
Vanilla Shake for breakfast
Oriental Chilli soup for lunch
Cappuccino Shake for dinner

One black tea
And a shedddddd load of water

Good first full day :) x

Day Two:

Woke up having dreamt about food last night with my stomach rumbling and half a headache, so pretty grumpy this morning. Regardless I stuck to it and had my Choc Mint shake and a nice long shower to kick start me. Had 3 bottles of water so far today and had a Chicken and Mushroom soup for lunch. Think I just need to get through today. Text my advisor Vicky and she's awesome and cheered me up.

Not much longer of my day to get through and feel like tomorrow will be better.

NOTHING TASTES AS GOOD AS SKINNY FEELS!!!!! :) x

Day Three:

Have a full on cold so just want to get into bed and eat comfort food. Don't feel anywhere near as hungry as yesterday though :) Had a butterscotch shake for breakfast which is my least favourite so far. Having a black tea with sweetner now though which is cheering me up.

My advisor told me to try peeing on the little tab thing tonight to see if i'm kentosis....hope I am! Time for the lbs to start falling off hopefully! Went for a dog walk last night along to beach to distract me from feeling hungry which helped ALOT! Think I usually eat a lot through boredom.

Hope everyones having a good day.

H x

I am on day 1 hun - just had choc mint shake which was surprisingly nice :)

Keep at it! Think of those size 10 jeans :)

Hey Lauren,

That's keeping me going! But short term motivation is one of my best friends weddings at the end of the month and would love to drop a dress size by then! The shakes are lovely! Think I tried the full variety this week and the only one I wasn't keen on was Butterscotch. Melted some coffee granules into a chocolate one one day to make it a mocha one and that was AMAZING!!!

Over my cold now thank god! Did take longer because of being on Cambridge I think, but oh well! Its behind me and I didn't crumble. 1st weigh in tomorrow which is exciting. Think i'll have a good loss this week. Clothes already feel a bit looser. Have my best mates birthday next weekend and trying to work out how to go for a night out and stick to the plan....its a dilemma!!!

Bought a pair of size 12 skinny jeans from Next yesterday and have them hung up in my bedroom for inspiration! :) Hope everyone had a lovely weekend in the sun!!

Holly x

So finally had my first weigh in today and loss 8lbs last week :) yayyyyyyyyyy! So happy with that. Now at 13stone 4lbs so hopefully will make it under 13 stone this week....fingers crossed!!! :)

H x

Fab hun! Well done!! I think I need to get a smaller size pair of jeans to inspire me too :)

Oh definitely do it hun. Its making me feel so much better. Finding it sooo much easier now that i'm past the first week. How are you doing?

H x

Back