8lb in 12 days

Is this good weight loss on this diet? I was on step 2 for first 7 days then went onto ss+ for the last 5 days because I felt strong enough!
Was hoping to lose at least 10, maybe a tad ambitious !
Also has anyone done cambridge diet with an under active thyroid and the implant in? My consultant seems to think the implant will be slowing my weight loss down?
Thanks in advance!

I think that's a good loss. How much do you have to lose?

I lost 3 stone in less 3 months with the implant so total nonsense. Never heard to that before. X

Total loss - 3 stone 12lb :)

I started off at 19.4 and I'm now 18.10 (stone). My scales show me a different loss but they aren't as reliable as my consultants I presume.
I'd like to get down to 10st eventually.
I lost 2 inch around my waist, 3 around my hips and 0.5 around my bust.
Drink at least 2 litres of water a day etc.
she sort of acted like she expected more, asking me what I've been eating , what I drink etc and about my implant :L

I lost 7 lbs my first week and 8 the week after so it seems ok to me - I started at 19.8 and after 6 weeks am down to 17 4 so really happy with it-my goal weight is similar to yours too. everyone is different so stick with it- you will feel great in a few weeks. I ran to the car today with the kids and my daughter was yelling to my son - hey mummy's running I've never seen that before' really reinforced why I am doing this! Good luck

I lost 11lb in my first week.

I had an implant until September this year. When I've dieted with it in my losses have been pretty slow (healthy eating) and then I tried again after it was out, and lost a bit quicker - I had the coil put in instead; but it was maybe a matter of a few lbs a week.

I'm so used to loosing slow with an under active thyroid; but not on this diet! 2 stone gone in 6 weeks :D I was struggling on Slimming world for 1/2 a lb a week.

Back