8lbs off!

IwannaBaMiniMe

Hmmmm, well i finally weighed myself. Now i did 2 weeks induction more or less to a T apart from a few coke zeros with vodka! (don't judge i had huge stresses) lol, then i did a sort of extended induction and introduced small amounts of nuts and berries and also a couple of glasses of dry white wine on a friday or saturday night, not all weekend like i used too,in the last 3 weeks. I have kept my carbs to 20. In total i'm on week 6 as of today.
I have lost 8lbs, 5ft 3, now at 146lbs. I would be thrilled to lose maybe 10-14lbs? Thoughts?

Forgot to add i've lost 3 inches off of my waist, 3 inches off of my hips 1 inch off of my left calf and 2 inches off of my right calf!

Well done on the pounds and inches - sounds good to me:D

Sounds good to me - the inches are absolutely fantastic! Doubtful you would lose those inches on any other plan. Well done you :)

That's great! Ultimately, it's not about the numbers on a pair of scales but about how your body looks and feels. The inches off sounds amazing.

Well done :clap:

I think that's great, well done. We all lose at different rates, the inch lose is amazing:)

Back