8's to 7's?

Lucylu79

Gold Member
There used to be a thread but just wondered if anyone was lurking or any newbies wanting to get out if the 8's and into the 7's?

My weigh in tonight, I'm currently at target set at 8.2, well actually I'm 1lb over at 8.3 as of two weeks ago, lets see what tonight brings!

I can get to 7.13 at target and really want to see how it feels being in the 7's!!
I can then decide if I should want to lower my target just a little.....

Yes I do.I only go every second week as I work shift.I would love to go every week but it's just not possible.Do you go to class or weigh in at home?How did you get on tonight?How long have you been doing sw?

I used to go every other as my hubby works shifts and so no baby sitter for every other week.

I go to class as often as poss, I've started spinning before but I've not been for 4 weeks so I'm hoping to restart next week, I let half a pound tonight, not much I know but at target it's even harder to lose, I had to go back to plan 100% for a few days.

I've been doing sw since may 2011, last 3st to get to target in may last year, stopped going, put on 9lbs and rejoined in nov. I then lost 9 to get back to target in early march. Xx

Well done on your loss.Even half a pound is a loss.Well done on getting to target too.It's hard sometimes to be motativated.My weight loss is starting to slow down.It would be nice to be at my target by the summer,but I'm not going to kill myself doing it.Even if it's small losses,I'll get there.

Well done on your loss.Even half a pound is a loss.Well done on getting to target too.It's hard sometimes to be motativated.My weight loss is starting to slow down.It would be nice to be at my target by the summer,but I'm not going to kill myself doing it.Even if it's small losses,I'll get there.

It is hard but setting small goals and mixing up the plans worked for me.

You will get there if you put 100% in to it, and if you don't, you'll get there, just a but slower is all.

Aww I'm a bit sad tonight, I caught a glimpse of myself in a full length mirror and I hated my bottom half despite wearing size 10 skinny jeans. I've always had a big leg which tends to mean a pear shape which on shorter people is hard work!

I'm thinking of lowering my target to kick start me into loosing again as right now I'm messing about and gaining half or loosing half at target.

He are you getting along?

Sorry to hear your feeling sad.You should think of how far you have come.I have often thought I would love one of the mirrior's from the fun fair's.The one were I'm tall & skinny.Alot of people would love to be able to fit into a pair of size 10 skinny jean's.I know I would.I'm only starting to fit back into my size 10 trousers.I can't fit into my size 10 jean's,they are just way too tight.

Do you exercise?Weighted squat's & lunges are great for the leg's.Also walking up & down the stair's with ankle weight's.

Sorry to hear your feeling sad.You should think of how far you have come.I have often thought I would love one of the mirrior's from the fun fair's.The one were I'm tall & skinny.Alot of people would love to be able to fit into a pair of size 10 skinny jean's.I know I would.I'm only starting to fit back into my size 10 trousers.I can't fit into my size 10 jean's,they are just way too tight.

Do you exercise?Weighted squat's & lunges are great for the leg's.Also walking up & down the stair's with ankle weight's.

Hi and thanks for your reply, no I don't exercise at the mo, going to start spinning again next weds and re start some home DVDs as getting out to a gym is hard as hubby's works opp shifts to me so I need things to do when little one is in bed.

I've got a docs appoint about my knees but not until 8th may, I used to do a bit of running but they got gradually worse and now just going up and down stairs is causing me discomfort so I'm a little reluctant to do squats, shame really as I was interested in the 30 day squat challenge!

Hope all goes well with the doctor.You definitely have to be careful with your knee's.What shift cycle do you work?I work 2 cycle.Sometimes I'm to tired to exercise.I try do the treadmill 4 day's a week for 45 mins & some tummy exercise's

Hope all goes well with the doctor.You definitely have to be careful with your knee's.What shift cycle do you work?I work 2 cycle.Sometimes I'm to tired to exercise.I try do the treadmill 4 day's a week for 45 mins & some tummy exercise's

Yes I know, I gave up running because the doctor advised it and 3 months later I feel no better, maybe a bit worse even!

I don't work shifts, my husband does.

Back