8th week result

topcat7000

Well last week I put on 0.2 of a lb. I had to be realistic as I had my brother's birthday dinner and then, the day before weigh-in (Sat), a leaving lunch for someone at work where we went to a restaurant! Then on Monday I was travelling again on business but did take my gym kit with me and went in the hotel gym that evening to try to offset eating in the hotel! So after a few days away, being as good as I could be, I wondered how this week's result would look. To my surprise, I've lost 2.8 lb this week so that's great. I do run 3 times a week if possible and my time continues to get faster and it feels easier not having to drag as much weight around!

Good old Diet Chef - I am very glad I came across it!

How's everyone else doing/feeling about it?

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Well done on a great weight loss!!

Does anyone post food diarys, just so I can get a feel of what everyone is having

During the week I just have Diet Chef food and follow the plan. I don't always have a snack every day - depends if I want one. Today I've ringed the changes. Had a Diet Chef breakfast with a cup of tea, a banana sandwich (no butter, wholemeal bread) for lunch with a glass of water and will use a Diet Chef meal kit tonight to do chicken tikka. I ran on my treadmill earlier so I expect I'll be hungry later so will probably have a Diet Chef snack and some fruit (a plum and a clementine probably).

Sounds like a great day hope you get the deserved rewards on the scales :)

Thanks. It's a good job I enjoy sport and the gym because that's helping my weight loss. My third Diet Chef monthly hamper arrived on Thursday and I'm not bored with it yet due to the variety in it. I have a number of weeks now when I'm not travelling on business so hopefully I can continue making good progress.

I'd like to encourage my fellow Diet Cheffers as it's a great feeling being able to wear clothes and actually feel I look OK at the moment! Still a way to go but my tum has certainly gone down quite a bit! I don't want to see it come back again and once I've got to where I want to be, at least I know Diet Chef works for me if I just want to lose a couple of pounds in future.

Week 8

Well this week was frustrating. I was quite good - few slips here and there, but nothing major. And I put ON 1lb! Am hoping it's hormonal or water retention or something, and that it'll come off this week....
Annoying though - but I have to keep in mind that it took years to put on this weight, so it might take a while coming off!!

Awww the scales are funny things you could get on them tomorrow and they might be down.

Like you said could be hormones and fluid retention. Keep your fluid levels up and hopefully the scales will be moving down soon :)

Back