8th weigh in

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by oxoxallyoxox, 29 May 2008 Social URL.

1. oxoxallyoxox

oxoxallyoxox Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim 2008 NUPO 2014
    I only lost another 1.5lb this week and I have to tell you im gutted. As you all no ive been miserable this week and all of that for 1.5lb really doesnt seem fair.

I got another weeks worth but im gonna have a sleep on it tonight and I might try to lose weight on the maintanence programme.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Aww hun you will more than likely follow with a much better loss xx

4. barbiegirl

barbiegirl Full Member

Diet:
    weight watchers
    big hugs ...but you still lost soooo much better than a gain ! xxxx

5. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 1st time
    Ya know my thoughs babe and we will stand right behind you on whatever choice you make, just try to relax a little xx

6. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    You do whats right for you hun...have a good sleep ...things will look better in the morning x Well done for loosing hun

7. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

Diet:
    lipotrim
    well done you its still a loss ,dont make any rash desisions hun but do what you think is right xx

8. 2hourglass

2hourglass Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim

IMO - finish the last week - who knows you may get to goal, you're nearly there - at you height and weight I'm sure you look great - You talkked about exercise, maybe that's your path to happiness :rolleyes:

9. Shazpaz

Shazpaz Regular Member

Diet:
    South Beach
    The thing is hun, you are 5 ft 6 in and weigh 10 stone 3. That is not over weight hun. It is going to get tough now especially seems you are obviously very slim hun. I'm 5ft 6in and I weigh 11st 1lb. I'm all done hun...I'm curvy, but not fat. I think you may find the next few pounds hard work...maybe your body is getting to the weight it should be.

Last edited: 30 May 2008
  10. 2hourglass

2hourglass Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    hear hear ;)

11. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I think you have done brilliantly. One and a half pounds is a great loss. What it your target weight?

12. oxoxallyoxox

oxoxallyoxox Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim 2008 NUPO 2014
    Im gonna charge up the battery in my camera tonight and ill upload a few pictures. I dont think im slim by any means but you'll see what I mean when you look at the pictures.

Ive slept on it and take comfort knowing that if it gets too hard im gonna go down to the chemist and go on refeed -so I guess im getting back into the 1 day at a time. I didnt start Lipotrim only to get halfway there so hopefully Ill see it through because i just know ill regret it if I dont

Only problem is I told a lot of people yesterday that i was going to do the maintanence... and they were all thrilled so all weekend ill have to listen to people whinging at me.

13. Daisybank

Daisybank Hmmmmmm!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Stick with it hun - a loss is a loss Good luck x

14. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Im totally with Shaz, make a change hey Shaz? lol. Honestly at that weight hun you prob just need toning up! My tum can go from wobbley to flat in a few days when i do lots of exercise xx

15. 2hourglass

2hourglass Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Your baby doesn't look very old - I think you need to give yourself a break - like Tracy said baby tummy is something exercise will take car of or a pair of Nics slendertone pants !!!;)

16. oxoxallyoxox

oxoxallyoxox Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim 2008 NUPO 2014
    She's 2 but ive been doing a lot of thinking and I always had a bit of a belly because I was lazy, even when I weighed 9.5lb - it was only a little belly but i thought it was massive naturally enough.

So I am really going to up the excercise. I have to go to the shop for something at lunch and then im walking until the end of lunch. And ill walk again when I go home. Ill try do my 30 mins wii time and a few sit ups before I go to bed.

17. thistime08

thistime08 Lipo Lover

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Ah hun you sound so down and confused!. I think your weight now is fine, even if you were to lose that extra few pounds, the belly is baby belly. I think your body is telling you something and you should listen.. All said 1.5 lbs is great especially when you have so little if any to lose.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.