9.5 syns HMMMM what to have?

thinoncemore

Hi all

Im sat in front of tv, and the 9.5 syns i have left are eating me away 1, what could i have for that amount ?, pref something sweet

thinoncemore said:
Hi all

Im sat in front of tv, and the 9.5 syns i have left are eating me away 1, what could i have for that amount ?, pref something sweet

Hey

9.5 syns exactly is my fav... a cadburys caramel egg full of yumminess :) haha or a 28g portion of cadburys chocolate which works out at 7.5 syns

A chocci biscuit or two depending how many syns they are per biscuit.

It's all chocolate chocolate chocolate for me :) enjoy I wish I have 9.5syns to play with I am on a measly 5 syns at the moment boo :-( so haven't been able to get my hands on the cadburys that's in the fridge so it's been a Alpen light bar and a Oreo cookie for the past couple of nights x

determinator said:
what have you got ? you could have a 2 finger kit kat and a single timeout , or 2 skinny cow icecream lollies ... I have 7.5 syns to have and trying to decide what to have too !!!

A two single kit Kat and a single time out for 9.5syns? How did I miss this lol x

Just had a thought. All snacksize choc bars are about 5/5.5syns but make sure u check the packet first don't take my word for it haha x

i have been counting kit kats as 5syns cos theyr 107 cals so closer to 5 than 6? never mind, im having two tonight cos i have enough syns left for that an a hot chocolate woooo xx

Can I just point out if you have 9.5 syns remaining out of 15 (assuming) then you have used 5.5 already and daily syns are between 5 and 15 so technically you don't NEED or HAVE to have any more:eek:

Does anyone know where I can buy cheap halo polish by the way?:D

Maximus said:
Can I just point out if you have 9.5 syns remaining out of 15 (assuming) then you have used 5.5 already and daily syns are between 5 and 15 so technically you don't NEED or HAVE to have any more:eek:

Does anyone know where I can buy cheap halo polish by the way?:D

You really don't get the female need for chocolate & wine on a Saturday night do you? :)
Its a bit like telling the average bloke that he has to choose between Cheryl Cole & Angelina Jolie - but if you're really good for the rest of the week, you can have both :)

You really don't get the female need for chocolate & wine on a Saturday night do you? :)
Its a bit like telling the average bloke that he has to choose between Cheryl Cole & Angelina Jolie - but if you're really good for the rest of the week, you can have both :)

Apologies - so remiss of me to forget the main items in the female "five-a-day" lol.

I'm 46 and prefer "real women";)

Maximus said:
Apologies - so remiss of me to forget the main items in the female "five-a-day" lol.

I'm 46 and prefer "real women";)

Good on you! :)
And technically, wine is made from grapes and chocolate from cocoa beans so yes- both count as part of our 5 a day

When I was in Florida, the Americans convinced me the mint chocolate chip ice cream milkshakes were not high in calories by the time you took into consideration the exchange rate.

Back