Step6 Maintenance 9 stone gone and still maintaining!

shazzy_shaz

Silver Member
Hey everyone for those of you who are almost reaching the end of your journey I thought I'd post a maintaining pic as I remember the closer I got to my goal the nerves about life after the shakes terrified me!

I reached my goal of 9 stone at the end of June and have maintained my goal weigh (with the exception of those dreaded 4lbs of carb/ water) for nearly two months now! (A lot of toning needs to be done though so not exactly happy just yet though!)

image-272728892.jpg

Well done to everyone who's on their Cambridge journey and good luck! Xx

Oh my goodness. I didn't even realise this was u! U are the lady Sharon gave the 9 stone award too.

What a transformation! U look so so fab!

Hey Hun! That's right! It was lovely to meet so e of Sharon's other clients! Hope you're getting on alright with your journey! Xx

Yep. It's going good! I've had a look at ur posts. Hope u don't mind. U are really inspiring.

Aww thank you, I know everyone says the whole 'if I can do it, anyone can do it' spiel but honestly it's true! Just stick with it and you'll be soon inspiring others on here to! Just believe in yourself! You can and will do it!

This is amazing. I have 9 stone to lose. I have lost almost 4 so 5 to go!

Nice to see that it is possible. What was your start weight?

week one- 17 1/2 pounds week two- 4 1/2 lbs week three- no weigh in week four- 11 lbs week 5- 5 1/2 lbs week 6- 4 lbs week 7- 1 lb week 8- 10 lbs

You're amazing! Almost half way through your journey and still going strong you must be so proud of yourself! My starting weight was 20:7lbs!

Just a few pounds less than me. I was 20 st 11.5lbs. At least I know it's achievable!

week one- 17 1/2 pounds week two- 4 1/2 lbs week three- no weigh in week four- 11 lbs week 5- 5 1/2 lbs week 6- 4 lbs week 7- 1 lb week 8- 10 lbs

How long did it take you?

It took me just under a year but I'm glad I took it slowly as food doesn't scare me anymore and I didn't stay on SS for the whole time :D

I would be so happy with that!

Long may it continue.

Congratulations again!

week one- 17 1/2 pounds week two- 4 1/2 lbs week three- no weigh in week four- 11 lbs week 5- 5 1/2 lbs week 6- 4 lbs week 7- 1 lb week 8- 10 lbs week 9- 4.5 lbs

I really like to see maintaining update, you have done amazingly well!

Hey everyone! well as Neavsie requested its now been months and months since I last updated and although I did regain some of my weight a stone or so as it took me ages to get used to eating carbs again my CDC has suggested I only need another 7lbs and then I should be okay to move up the steps again! But I'm still a size 12.. 10 in some places which is the most important for me really!

Hope everyone else's journey is going well! Believe in yourselves you CAN do it!!!!

image-3219532552.jpg

Here what I looked liked at my form's Christmas party and I'm still wearing that outfit today :D

Back