9 Stone to loose.

Townzi

..................................................................................

Last edited:
hi townzi
good luck on your weight journey it was like reading something i would write i to got use to my weight and i thought i was ok until i saw my sisters wedding pics wow that changed my mind this year as not gone to plan but 2014 is going to be my year i hope x x x

Townzi said:
Hello all, I have already posted in the introduction section but thought I'd make a thread here that I can keep updating. My name is George, I am 21 & I weigh 23 stone 12 pounds (20.12.2013). I am tall, and I'm a vegetarian. I'm currently single but have a good social life and my hobbies include a lot of travelling (Both abroad and in the UK) and photography. I don't want anyone to feel sorry for me and I don't talk much about my struggle with being overweight, I have sort of adapted to my size, which has started to worry me and I have realised that there is so much more I could do if I lost weight and I do think it would make me feel much more confident and happy. I'm really just on a journey to achieve greater health - physically and sometimes emotionally as well. I have managed to quit smoking and so now it's time I take control of the bigger issue which is loosing 9 stone. Thank you for reading this, good luck to you all :)

Hiya! I'm glad you managed to find this part of the forum, the posters here are so supportive, which is why I always tell people about it when I see they have a lot to lose. Good luck! :) xx

Last edited:
Welcome and good luck on your journey, everyone is really lovely and you're not on you're own :)

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Last edited:
Thank you both for your replies. It's nice to know I'm not the only person in this situation and I'm thankful for the support. I hope 2014 treats us all well :)

oh i hope so love here here to 2014 x x x

Last edited:
here here tracy to a slimmer 2014 xxxxxxxxxxxx

Where have you travelled too? I love travelling. I'd travel all the time if finances allowed me too! Only been to a few countries but loved every one of them.

.........................................................................................

Last edited:
.................................................................................. ..............

Last edited:
.............................. .........................

Last edited:
hi townzi
well done on your new job x x x

Last edited:
Hi Townzi, just wanted to pop in and wish you good luck!
Are you doing any specific diet or just eating healthier?

I hope your weight loss journey brings you everything you've hoped for! :)
X

Last edited:

Last edited:
Back